Shocking...............?

Hardly shocked, disappointed more like. Never liked that guy except for when they gave him a real Fatality in MKII. That and his disco dance always had me ROFL.

I was more shocked when I put in MK: DA and saw that FMV where he got his neck broke-da-did. that was sweet but it also blew me away that the creators got rid of the OG.

Disappointed in the fact that he has those bad ass looking hooked chains (remnants of MKIIs Dead Pool?) on his manacles that he does absolutely nothing with. Oh the posibilities!

His wepon should have been the chains. I knew all the characters before i got the game asd seeing lui kang again got me to realize how cool his bicycle kick is.

I was really looking forward to using Liu Kang and was really pleased that he had been included. But I actually hardly use him! Maybe I just need more practice! His Fatalities are good but they could have been better!
I think the reason for him not using the chains is due to the fact that he doesn't have them with is alt. costume!

I was fairly shocked. I had the game the day it came out so I didn't even know he was in it until someone showed a picture of him on this very forum. So at first I was like, "wow, Liu Kang is in the game?!" After that set in it was more like, "god damn it, why is Liu Kang in the game?!"

To me, as a big fan of the originals (and of Liu Kang in general), I was happy and surprised at the same time. Happy when I heard that LK was in the game, but surprised to find out he was a goddam ZOMBIE! But it is great to have one of the classics back, undead or not.

Zombie_Loser_Kang said:
Were u people just a little bit even 1% shocked that u saw Liu Kang as a zombie? I was but only 1%. I promise u that :shock:

One only has to look at your name and avatar, to see how truly shocked you were.

actually, i knew that liu was in the game but i was really shocked when i saw his alt bio. i never knew that i would see him as human again. :shock:

Kona said:
His wepon should have been the chains. I knew all the characters before i got the game asd seeing lui kang again got me to realize how cool his bicycle kick is.

if he had the chains as his weapons, well...thats not right. his alt costume doesn't have chains.

yes it could work, because it would jsut appear just like when you switch to weapon mode for say scorpion or sub zero.