Shocking...............?

I never really liked liu kang, All of his moves are just to simular, High fire throw, Low fire throw, Flying Kick, Flying bycicle kick, Like i said to simular.

Chrono_the_warrior said:
I thought Ghost would be his alternate or primary costume, is there anyway to get it?

Jeez whats with you bumping old threads?

The only way to get Ghost is with Gameshark or saction replay. I don't know why people want Ghost so much.

I think [color=#/ffcc00]Chrono_the_Warrior[/color] should be given the rank of 'Master Bumber' by the mods. He's a pro at it :shock:

I've never been one to hate Liu, however his death I think was great for the game, because some fans were losing intrest seeing him always being the top guy and his death brought the game to a new high, it showed us all the MK Team do not rely on any one character, and that any character can, and most likely will, die. Besides, those who like him dead get to have him dead, and those who like to play him get to play him, win win situation.

sorry if anyone already said this but, Liu Kang was suppose to be a zombie. He was dead remember? He died by Shang Tsung.

SPOILER:

Liu Kang's Alt kostume is his human if you dont know.

He should have stayed dead!!
He's there for those who can't play, always easy to use, repetitive and yet another Bruce Lee like character.
Was so glad he died and pleased to see him damned as a zombie.
Man I would have cried when I saw that he got resurected, but he's not worth it.

Jos Perks said:
He should have stayed dead!!
He's there for those who can't play, always easy to use, repetitive and yet another Bruce Lee like character.
Was so glad he died and pleased to see him damned as a zombie.
Man I would have cried when I saw that he got resurected, but he's not worth it.

Start crying then, most likely he's coming back.

Im sure theyll change him a little (like maybe give him the sword that is in his tomb level)

and who is the only person to keep all the same styles and weapon in between MKDA and MKD?

A cookie to the one with the right response

whats the story behind him doing double damage to Onaga!!??

Is it that Kang will somehow become immortal or be a boss in MK7 (I hope not)??

TeddyBluegrass said:
Im sure theyll change him a little (like maybe give him the sword that is in his tomb level)

and who is the only person to keep all the same styles and weapon in between MKDA and MKD?

Raiden

juergen said:
TeddyBluegrass said:

Raiden

well im dumb, cause there is another character that does, and his name is Sub Zero.