No More DLC for MK9?

MK9Scorpion2011

So do you guys think NRS wont be releasing anymore DLC rather if its Characters, Costumes etc for MK9 or do you guys think that Maybe they are being tight lipped about it? I hope we see more content for MK9 or even an UMK9 for 2012 for MK 20 Aniversary how can Ed Boon say that DLC was Huge in regards to sales and $$$ and just let everything dry up for MK9 after that i have a feeling they are planning something for MKs 20th Aniversary they just dont want to say anything which is fine with me because sooner or later its gonna come out ;)

according to boons twitter feed today absolutely NO dlc of any kind..Im not bout to post ALL the numerous times he said no go look at his tweets if u wanna see 4 your self..

he did say he doesn't like to say EVER but,he said most likely none an they aren't workin on any..that they planned to only do 4 kombatants "a new,returning,an a unexpected 1 for the last"

when asked about fatalities an stages an costumes his reply was "those are dlc" cuz he already said No more dlc..

yeah id say were not getting any dlc for a long time . and im fine with it i don't need new shinny stuff in the game when i barley scraped the surface of the starting characters. I think updates are greater then any dlc.

Who even still plays MK9? I haven't touched it since the release of MK:AK! LMAO! Its all about MK:AK babyyyyyyyyyyy!

Whooooooooooot! I cant wait for the patch to be released!

:p

Who even still plays MK9? I haven't touched it since the release of MK:AK! LMAO! Its all about MK:AK babyyyyyyyyyyy!

So thats where everyone left off too, I personally Play MKAK and then I will go back and play MK9 and realize that the rooms have gotten really small since the release of MKAK whats up with that lol? I would think that MK9 would still be popular since MKAK has been having major issues lol well anyways for those that dont think NRS wont release anymore DLC I can tell you that im sure they have something big for us..they are just being tight lipped about it until a scheduled released date

Ive read all of noobdes tweets and I can tell you that hes hidding something from us how can you say "are plan was origionally to release 4 depending on how dlc went" and then say "again i hate to use the word never but we are currently not working on any dlc at the moment" by saying you hate to use the word never means that there is a possible chance there may still be dlc coming forth in the future.

It's all there black and white clear as crystal. You get nothing, good day sir

and I've been saying there isnt going to be any more dlc ever since freddy was announced. I'd like there to be more, but it aint gonna happen.

I'm pretty sure they will release Goro and Kintaro eventually since they already have bio and ending on the disc...

I wouldn't be surprised if "UMK 9" will arrive at some point in the near future, akin to Super Street Fighter IV AE.

Maybe it will have a couple extra characters, everyone else will have further touches, additional moves, a new story, more stages, new fatalities which you can pick at the start like choosing a Super Art.

I'd like a UMK9, rather than waiting 2 or more years for MK 10.

I wouldn't be surprised if "UMK 9" will arrive at some point in the near future, akin to Super Street Fighter IV AE.

Maybe it will have a couple extra characters, everyone else will have further touches, additional moves, a new story, more stages, new fatalities which you can pick at the start like choosing a Super Art.

I'd like a UMK9, rather than waiting 2 or more years for MK 10.
I perfectly agree I think an UMK9 would be really nice for a 2012 release with more stages, Alities which includes friendships, brutalities, and Animalities , more Characters, the release of playable bosses since they already have a story bio fatalities, and babalities more costumes from MK1-3 which includes the UMK3 Pallet swap for the male ninjas MK2 outfits for Mileena and Skarlet as well

This...except I'm not playin MKAK,to busy playin madden,gears,dead island..

forza Is coming,batman,bf3,cod,assassins creed ect...thats Just on xbox I have a ps3 too..good year 4 gaming!

i hope Kitana gets an Edenian dress DLC similar to Padmé's Naboo Lake Gown in Episode II (i'm a Star Wars whore) <3
IMG_5361.jpg

padme_lake_dress_cosplay_by_kwills84-d3ab8w7.jpg

padme_lake_dress_cosplay_by_kwills84-d3abrot.jpg

padme_re_visits_naboo_by_kwills84-d3aba6k.jpg

If they did use anything similar to Padmes clothing. They should use the sexy get up she wears in Ep. 2 when Anakin and Padme finally kiss.