TRMK member Tourney #5 ~ Round 1

Choose your winners from each match up!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jade

RULES - READ BEFORE VOTING!!

~ DO NOT vote for yourself.
~ Votes will NOT be changed! Whoever you pick, you stick with. No changing votes just because you like what the other person posted.
~ Anyone who votes for themselves or casts one vote for everyone/both people fighting will have their votes removed. The name will still be there so you can't vote again but the actual point will not be there.
~ PAY ATTENTION! If you are unsure of how to vote, please ask.
~ -This is NOT an online tourney! This is just something for fun where people pick who they would want to win in a Mortal Kombat match between the members (just pretend they were really fighting). You can type up how they would win if you want.
~This is a MULTIPLE CHOICE poll so look at which two people are facing each other and vote for ONE of them. DO NOT HIT 'CAST YOUR VOTE' UNTIL YOU CHECK OFF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU WANT TO WIN!

Have fun!

FIGHT #1 ~ ARMAGEDDON VS BRUCE NORRIS 64

Armageddon
image.php

Name: Armageddon
Bio:
I love MK, I'm in School still, but when I do graduate I want to become a designer! If you love me i'll always be in your heart, if you hate me i'll always be on your mind ;) Vote for me or not, I don't really care, I mean i'm not forcing you to vote for me to make me win( but I would be happy if you did vote for me), My best friend online is Flying Jinko, because he helped me ALOT when I first joined :) I actully don't hate any MK Kombatants (That includes Mokap) I just really like Mileena!
Favorite Quote: "With Friends like these, who need's a enemy?"-OwlCity.
What I love:
-Family
-Friends
-MK
-Ponies (mostly Pinkie Pie)

VS

Bruce Norris 64
artworks-000010413149-ngwqt5-crop.jpg

Bio: My friends in real life call me Izzy, Zeke or Freaky Zeke (hence my XBL gamertag), but my real name is Isaiah David Earnest Anthony. Other then loving MK, I'm a huge fan of Pokemon, Dragon Ball, Sonic, Metroid and Super Smash Bros. My favorite TV shows have to be Forensic Files and North Mission Road, but casually, I love The Dave Chappelle Show, Reno 911!, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Samurai Jack, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Dexter's Laboratory, and every other Cartoon Cartoon back then. My favorite movies are Friday, Terminator 2, The Dark Knight, The Terminator, Aliens, The Prestige, basically almost anything from Spike Lee, Chris Nolan and pre-Avatar James Cameron (Avatar sucks ass). B-ball and soccer are my favorite sports, though I love watching football. I'm black and love rap but I hate the mainstream shit like the Rej3ctz and Rick Ross. I prefer old school and underground rap. I dislike immaturity, people that are obnoxious, indiscrimination, and people who stare at me for more than 5 seconds and don't say anything. I'm quiet and laid-back in real life, and I have aspirations of becoming a forensic scientist or maybe even a pathologist.

Favorite Verses: You were a still born baby
Mother didn't want you but you were still born
Boy meets world, of course his pops is gone
What you figure?
That chalky outline on the ground is a father figure?
So he steps to the next stencil
That's a hustler
Infested with money and diamond clusters

FIGHT #2 ~ ZOIDBERG747 VS AMES32

Zoidberg747
crabdancezoidburg.jpg

Bio: I enjoy long scuttles on the beach, free buffets, and cutting people open. My favorite food is any food, and some times I like to cover my food with ink from my ink sac, then eat it. I was once king of our universe in a box, and I have saved my friends on numerous occasions(I saved bender once). You should vote for me because if not, I will have my new friend Clamps come and...welll...you know...clamp you

VS

AMES32
God_of_War__Kratos_Render_by_hexeno.png

Austin ames [ames32]
bio:
i am batman need i say mor.... i'm being told i do.

i play a shit ton of games i work in a game shop. i'm a quiet person but awkwardly enough i'm easy to talk to, i draw alot and find it funny to sing while i'm playing online. I really don't know what say? not much of a bio what can i say i'm a simple person.

FIGHT #3 ~ CHOOD1994 VS TOXIC

chood1994
253465_1941510171631_1058743641_32227571_7137632_n.jpg

Name: Connor

Bio: I enjoy double rainbows, unicorns, teagles (a mix of a turtle and eagle), and any other majestic creature in the universe! Mortal Kombat is the shit obviously, but other games I like to play are CoD, Killzone, Guitar Hero, and Assassins Creed. I am a junior at my high school and work as a cashier at Buffalo Wild Wings! I play free safety for my football team, and often participate (and kick ass in, mind you) in paintball tournaments. If you vote for me, I will be your *****...oh and ponies are awesome

VS

Toxic

TRMK's Resident Talimancer

Why should you vote for me? Well if you love anything related to Mass Effect you should vote for me because I may very well be the biggest die hard fan on this site. I can guarantee that I'm the biggest die-hard Tali fan here. If your not a fan you should vote for me because I write awesome stories like the one I'm working on right now called MK: Escaping Hell. You should check it out in the fanfic forum. Also, you should vote for me because I have divine powers, am going to conquer the galaxy within out lifetimes, and will fly jet fighters. Oh, and every vote receives a gift. And by gift I am totally NOT talking about unnamed monetary transactions from my account to yours. At least not publicly.

tl;dr? Vote for me because I'm more awesome than everyone else and I provide strategic benefits.

FIGHT #4 ~ LIUKANG234 VS NS922

liukang234
41704_1787767976_676150_n.jpg

Name: Bishop Oldfield
Age:12 (Almost 13, the legal age for practically everything online)
Bio:Born in 1999, Bishop is arguably one of the youngest members of TRMK. Learning to read from the Mortal Kombat trilogy instructions book, Bishop has realized recently just how little he has posted (People that have joined months after him have had double his point count) so, he is now trying to get out as much as possible on here.

Likes: Mortal Kombat, most forms of music, writing,Ponies, Bronies, and Zebra (Notice how there's no Griffons in there, let's keep it that way), Call of Duty (Games in general, actually) School, Cherry flavored pops (Mtn. Dew Code Red, Coca-Cola Cherry, Pepsi Wild Cherry, you get the picture), singing.

Dislikes: Having to be a certain age to join things, Hypocrites, Miracle Whip

VS

NS922
Joseph_Ducreux_Meme_6.jpg

Slogan: I have enough money to last me the rest of my life. Unless I buy something.​

VOTE NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE.

Lets ****ing do this!!!!!!

My money is on NS.
He's been ripping phat N phresh raps for days now.

Sorry Bruce I was gonna vote for you but I promised Armageddon i'd vote for him. Anyways my votes were Armageddon, AMES32, Toxic, and NS922

Last edited:
I think there needs to be a change to the rules.

Make it like the first tourney, where picture only posts were allowed.
Made it attractive to the eye.

The last few tournaments were pretty stale imo due to the stricter regulations.

I think there needs to be a change to the rules.

Make it like the first tourney, where picture only posts were allowed.
Made it attractive to the eye.

The last few tournaments were pretty stale imo due to the stricter regulations.

Sorry dude but that's a no go :/

People just want to raise their post count so that is why we keep those types of posts in the NR section.

The rules wouldn't be enforced so much if people didn't go overkill on it but, alas, people did, and we now have to hit a little harder with that sort of thing.

We aren't out to get anyone and we aren't having a chuckle while thinking of all the people we could give infractions to but something needed to be done to combat the useless posts.

Gotta keep the pic posts in NR (unless it is a post your picture thread =) )

I am, however, in shock that BN64 is losing....

Wouldn't moving these threads to the NR section solve things?

Just a suggestion, not enough ass in these things anymore :(

Nah, we will keep these threads as post counting threads because they aren't random, 'useless' threads, lol.

We can make an ass thread in the NR section, though :p

Nah, we will keep these threads as post counting threads because they aren't random, 'useless' threads, lol.

We can make an ass thread in the NR section, though :p

Oh well.

They can still post funny pictures so long as they are accompanied by words right?

I don't wanna have to go up against my boi NS, so quick y'all, vote for Armageddon!

I am, however, in shock that BN64 is losing....
I'm not surprised. He is 11 and we saw almost happened with the Aldo and Tyler fight. He makes sigs too and is a touch more well-known than me besides vets and friends...

Go ARMAGEDDON. My Epic sig drawn made by him. And, he is just one cool dude.

I also voted for NS922, Toxic and Ames32.