Dead or Alive 5

Sarah Bryant totally fits in with DOA!!! I miss her outfit in Virtua Fighter 3tb where she looks like a hot prostiute.

It was something like this with her hair in braids and longer black boots.

Sarah_Bryant_by_ordinarily_me.jpg

According to Silicornea's latest article, Tecmo Koei aim to sell over 1 million copies of Dead or Alive 5. Another thing to note is that the game will have paid DLC according to Tecmo Koei's latest financial reports. Which is a shame considering Team Ninja took the time to make free DLC for Dead or Alive Dimensions.

Zach looks so awesome in that clown suit! Could not figure out who it was at first then I saw his muai thai rising knee. I wonder if you get to knock off his clown wig? THen I noticed he is bald in the pic below. Love the circus arena.

This is what I love about DOA, it has such a comedic edge. It's the little things in life.

Really liking Lei Fang's alt, it is a drastic different look for her.

Is there another page to this article?

I love Lei Fang! I love all the characters. I enjoy playing as every single one in any situation. That is also why I love DOA, every character has amazing style.

Going through all the time trials to unlock Tengu now since I lost my file a couple years ago when my hard drive corrupted. Forgot how much a pain Alpha-152 is.

I wonder if we will see Aerosmith return for DOA5, only seems right.