Dead or Alive 5

What is that RB all about in the demo? Is it a charge attack? Then you direct what dangerzone you send them into? That is the impression I was getting from the gametailers.com video.

Yup. You hold RB then release it, and after the little combo you choose what direction to launch your opponent into then press Y to do it.

Following the footsteps of the DLC found on the SFXT disc, hackers have apparently uncovered costume data for the entire DOA5 cast on the demo disc. In addition to the entire DOA4 cast, new characters Mila & Rig will make their debut, along with Akira, Sarah & Pai of Virtua Fighter fame. If this is true, you can bet Team Ninja & Tecmo aren't very happy about this. Either way, the inclusion of more VF characters should get fans hyped! The full list is as follows:

Spoiler:

Akira
Pai
Sarah
Mila
Rig
Bayman
Hitomi
Christie
Brad
Lisa
Elliot
Ayane
Lei Fang
Hayate
Kokoro
Bass
Leon
Helena
Gen Fu
Kasumi
Hayabusa
Jann Lee
Tina
Zack
Alpha-152

Team ninja has revealed 2 more characters!

Bayman
bayman.jpg

Christie
christie.jpg

and a video showing off the two

wow. the stage is just a ripoff of MGS4, and like SM said, bayman looks like chris redfield..... >_>
ah well, im still hyped xD

Bayman looks awesome, but I wish he had his orange beret! Christie looks amazing as always.

Damnnnn that video is sick. Arena looks beautiful and just over the top. I wonder what the military has to do and if DOATEC has anything to do with it?

Nice. I like the bra in Christie's jumpsuit. I am also glad my favorite character from VF it in the roster. ;-)

God I love the lobby system in DOA4...

...But....I am so pissed, I created this room and was playing then some jackass from Russia hijacks it and won't start the match. I created the room, I want to kick him or her (pretending to be a girl?) out of the room but just sits there as we we're playing kumite. Hopefully in DOA5 the lobby returns but the person who created it can boot whoever they want.