Dead or Alive 5

Not too many people seemed to take DOA seriously for some reasons.

They don't take it seriously because DOA has the most notorious counter system ever. They just believe it doesn't take skill to beat someone who is actually good cuz anyone can pretty much guess a counter and luckily guess it correctly. It's annoying at times but eh, you gotta mix-up like hell in DOA.

They don't take it seriously because DOA has the most notorious counter system ever. They just believe it doesn't take skill to beat someone who is actually good cuz anyone can pretty much guess a counter and luckily guess it correctly. It's annoying at times but eh, you gotta mix-up like hell in DOA.

That was the point to mix it up, and knowing who you are going up against. I remember countless times I would see everyone countlessly try and do a low counter and I would punish them with Gen Fu's low throw.

I wonder what great fighters/styles they will introduce this time around. Kokoro, Eliot, Lisa were all amazing. Really curious what they will bring new to the table.

May sound a bit nyerdy, but are there any non human type fighters in this game?
I always chose MK over SF due to robots, lizard men & tiger beasts.

I don't exactly expect any of the former in this game, but are there any fighters that look strange, for lack of a better word.

May sound a bit nyerdy, but are there any non human type fighters in this game?
I always chose MK over SF due to robots, lizard men & tiger beasts.

I don't exactly expect any of the former in this game, but are there any fighters that look strange, for lack of a better word.

Nope zero....unless you count Tengu, who is a tengu.

He was a playable boss. And He was fun as hell to piss people off with, I got very good with him. But I read in the Tekken page how you liked those mythical creatures, and nope. There is none. But there is also Brad the drunk.

Oh and just watch the first 20 sec of this video to see why DOA is the different fighter.

Well there may not be any King cosplayers, but I'll be damned if that gameplay doesn't look fun as hell.

A new impression video. Profuse sweating?

No new gameplay, but new pics at the end. Hitomi, Ayane. Weeee!

DOA51_1323313122.jpg

that guy in the video said there will be tag team so im more interested in the game, i just dont like all the gimmicky scenes, hopefully im wrong in thinking that it will take away from the fighting.

that guy in the video said there will be tag team so im more interested in the game, i just dont like all the gimmicky scenes, hopefully im wrong in thinking that it will take away from the fighting.

DOA always had tag, even before it was fashionable!

This is inspiring....