Dead or Alive 5

Is it just me or does it look like they slowed down the speed a little bit? Whatever, I'm still going to pre-order this the first chance I get because I've been waiting forever for DOA 5! Can't wait to see some Helena gameplay!

Verrry hyped for this game!!! I hope they will have La Mariposa in, loved her in DOA4! Also looking forward to slamming and throwing people around with Tina and stealth-kicking others ninja style with Kasumi!

Here's hoping for a male lucha libre character (as a rival for Bass...they already got El Fuerte for Zangief and El Blaze for Wolf, time for a luchador to take on the resident male grappler of the game)

These guys did a fantastic English Fandub of the trailer!! Check it out!! Even though the sound effect and music are different

I wonder if Tengu will return? I loved playing as him. Oh yeah I forgot that 'halo' chick was in DOA4.

*EDIT*

Lol wtf, must wash eyes....must get Halloween costume ready...

Alpha-152, the hybrid Kasumi boss of DOA4.

...wtf..

lol and you people talk about how cheap Shao Khan is but alpha 152 made him look like a saint. Her combos could turn the best players into apple sauce.

Kokoro, lei fang, hitomi and helena are my fave fighters in the game. i cannot wait for this game, it gets your adrenaline going its so fun. love the counter system in doa4.

Oh snaap, the extended part was from an actual match, did y'all see Busa's charged move? Wonder what that will be all about? That environmental damage looks amazing with that car and beam. Awww snaaap. GOTY.

This iteration seems to have a darker feel. Granted, there has only been one video. But Busa and Hayate's costumes are darker, and the stage looks ripped and torn to pieces. Things that make ya go derp.

I only played the first 2 games on X-Box. Why isn't it as popular as Tekken? I was told that Tekken had better gameplay and character designs. Not too many people seemed to take DOA seriously for some reasons.

Here's a great article on the rivalry between Tekken and DOA

http://www.1up.com/news/lack-itagaki-trash-talk-saddens-tekken-harada
I prefier doa over tekken. IMO the gameplay is way simpler and smoother than tekken
And yeah it sucks that doa isnt as popular as tekken, but what sucks even more is that Virtua fighter isnt even as popular as both tekken and doa, and vf came before both!

tekken is just a really clunky generic fighter. no personality to the fighters, terrible lazy fighting mechanics, no interactive backgrounds and its just really ugly.

All I wanna know is the definitive release date because this is probably my third favourite fighting franchise EVER. JANN LEE FOR LIFE!!!