Dead or Alive 5

Anyone want to fight now? Go to the dojo, train anything?

Immortal I sent you a friend request.

What have you guys been doing in DOA?

I take one character, go through there whole move set, do variations on it. Then take the character to champ difficulty then go online for a couple matches.

Bad connections or bad opponents?
It's just not as "magical" I guess. When DOA4 came out, a TON of people were on at all times. For obvious reasons, like the 360 just coming out and all. Not many people play, it's hard to find a match, etc. I'm still trying to do my best to get into it.

I take one character, go through there whole move set, do variations on it. Then take the character to champ difficulty then go online for a couple matches.

What is the Dojo? I saw an option for it online. I've been leveling up my Kokoro, and unlocking titles to get Alpha. I haven't even tried champ mode yet, I should do that now. I'm getting on. :) (in like 20 minutes)

I never catch you in time! If you ever wanna play, you should inbox me on here so I get an e-mail sent to my phone.

EDIT: Oh yeah, you too Reaver. We haven't gotten the chance to play yet.

I never catch you in time! If you ever wanna play, you should inbox me on here so I get an e-mail sent to my phone.

EDIT: Oh yeah, you too Reaver. We haven't gotten the chance to play yet.

Yeah for sure dude, I am going to hope on now for a bit.

We all need to get on at the same time (xbox) and get a little TRMK DOA5 tournament going.

Thanks for the heads-up. Told this chick I'm going to be 30 minutes late. She can wait. haha

FREE DLC? WHAT IS THIS I DON"T EVEN.

Team Ninja can have my dick.

Free DLC is awesome and they have a Kokoro costume 8)

A Mila and Tina one too. And others like Zack, Helena, Christie, all the VF characters, Gen Fu, etc.

Thanks, never noticed it until you saw, downloading now.

Saw there is a new costume for my main, Gen Fu. <3

I love this game... Just playing it now, and I love it.

Zack was the only redeemable thing about that movie. Other than that they basically ruined every other character.