Dead or Alive 5

You've been sending my invites to fight, haven't you Johnny?

News flash, not even on my Xbox, ya beefcake. My brother is playing because I wanted him to try out the game since he likes Tekken.

I have a decent little BnB for Kokoro if you guys are interested. Still figuring out all of the tools to come up with combos and such.

FF2, F2F2 (just hold forward and press 2 twice), UpBack2 (her Critial Burst), UpBack4, B2 (slight pause) B2222.

I think it's like 10 hits or so. It does around 35% or so but it's hard to tell because I don't think you can find out exactly. If you do a power blow after the CB then it does like 50%.

Hopefully you guys can understand that, not exactly sure how the DOA community shares their combos. Anyone know of a good site? I used to play DOA4 a ton back in the day but I only used combos I came up with.

Last edited:
Tina running for governor? Wtf? lol!

This Brad vs. Eliot cut scene fighting over sushi has been the most entertaining thing I have ever seen.

Thanks Shiri for helping me with the timeline on XBL.

Last edited:
FF2, F2F2 (just hold forward and press 2 twice), UpBack2 (her Critial Burst), UpBack4, B2 (slight pause) B2222.

I guess they can hold during the combo? I tried pulling this off online and since the first 3 hits are punches, they almost always end up holding one of them. So I guess this isn't that good? meh...

Thanks rikolaw but I mean't like transcribed combos, like how we have here for every character.

Looks like there's a Mila glitch that can't be avoided if you get trapped in the corner. I was playing a quick match against a mila player and got bodied over this stupid move so be careful not to get caught in the corner and looks like I'm not the only one... Here's a vid

Btw has anyone had problems connecting or creating lobbies i can't seem to get anything to work but the other modes work fine.

Looks like the Female Costumes some of them are way better than what Mortal Kombat has ever had. And here Mortal Kombat calls itself a Rated M game and they don't even show this much skin... YAY! to Team Ninja! They know what Rated M stands for and they show it. Again YAY! This is the kind Of M that MK should be!