Dead or Alive 5

well considering I will own the game in less than two hours I'd prefer to experience it not just watch it lol

This game looks great but I know if I get it now I'm just going to ignore it when Resident Evil 6 releases, lol.

So I think it'll have to wait.

This will 100% be my next fighting game though. Guaranteed.

This game looks great but I know if I get it now I'm just going to ignore it when Resident Evil 6 releases, lol.

So I think it'll have to wait.

This will 100% be my next fighting game though. Guaranteed.

Uh, why? I've been a RE fan since RE1 but honestly RE is dead. RE6 is absolute trash and the new RE movie is one of the worst movies ever aside from Ada Wong being really hot but horribly lip synched.

DOA5 is awesome so far. Even though it's the same game as DOA4 pretty much. Just a few new kind of boring characters, new stages, better graphics, etc. Story is mediocre. But then again every fighting games is in comparison to MK. I'd say it's worth picking up if you're really into DOA games.

Uh, why? I've been a RE fan since RE1 but honestly RE is dead. RE6 is absolute trash and the new RE movie is one of the worst movies ever aside from Ada Wong being really hot but horribly lip synched.

DOA5 is awesome so far. Even though it's the same game as DOA4 pretty much. Just a few new kind of boring characters, new stages, better graphics, etc. Story is mediocre. But then again every fighting games is in comparison to MK. I'd say it's worth picking up if you're really into DOA games.

i have to dissagree abut doa5 being doa 4 after spending a fair amount of time with the game its a whole new beast but I'm loving every minute of it I can't wait to dive deep into the mechanics and really understand the game though.

i have to dissagree abut doa5 being doa 4 after spending a fair amount of time with the game its a whole new beast but I'm loving every minute of it I can't wait to dive deep into the mechanics and really understand the game though.

What makes it so different?

Must do homework, must sleep, must wake up, must get in car...

Check, check, check, now just need to get to car...

I have yet to play but I can already tell you that you are wrong. There is sidestepping, powerblows and crushes, the hold has been dras/.//...gahh why am I still typing, must get in car....must drive...

Resident Evil 6 is FAR from garbage. RE is my favorite game series and RE2 is my favorite RE.

RE6 is awesome.

Also, I don't know why but I picked up this game today lol. It's pretty fun but I'm a noob to the series when it comes to actually getting good at it. I have DOA3 but I never actually tried to learn it.

I took the game to my friend's house and we beat story mode together. The story mode was good but then it got stupid, weird, and tiresome. So the story mode was acceptable, falling short at the end.

I want to learn Mila. I really like her character and she's like the definition of my dream girl lol no joke.

Resident Evil 6 is FAR from garbage. RE is my favorite game series and RE2 is my favorite RE.

RE6 is awesome.

Also, I don't know why but I picked up this game today lol. It's pretty fun but I'm a noob to the series when it comes to actually getting good at it. I have DOA3 but I never actually tried to learn it.

I took the game to my friend's house and we beat story mode together. The story mode was good but then it got stupid, weird, and tiresome. So the story mode was acceptable, falling short at the end.

I want to learn Mila. I really like her character and she's like the definition of my dream girl lol no joke.

Im also a noob to the series but man am I enjoying this game. I got home today around 5 from work and I just finished playing it. Completed story mode already. Man the story was cool. It had a few of those "Damn!", "WTF", "Oh Crap" and
head-explode.gif
moments. Man I was not expecting the ending at all. Im going to start trying to unlock all the costumes tomorrow.

I also kinda have to agree with you about the whole Mila dream girl thing :oops:

Is it the same person? Because I rarely see those characters online. It's always Jahn Lee's and the ninjas. I guess when it gets more active it will change.