Dead or Alive 5

Are most of you picking up this game for the 360? I don't see the point of buying it for the PS3 if there'll be no people to play with. The last DOA I played was the 2nd one, so I'll probably be terrible.

Get it on 360, that is what I am getting it on. Plus I know a lot of very talented DOA played on my friend's list. One is an admin at one of the DOA sites and a big part of the local scene where I am at.

I will be playing DOA nonstop on 360.

Was excited to watch this, but it has been removed, forcefully!

Either way, just preordered the Gamestop collectors edition about 40 mins ago. So only a couple more weeks!

I edited my post. It's the same video, different poster. The watermark suggests it was taken from from a French video game website, jeuxvideo.com, but oddly enough, I can't find the original video.

Last edited:

You can see Mila fight about 2 minutes into the video.

Ok after watching this video, that cutscene looked beautiful if it was on the Sega Dreamcast.... disappointed a bit. But gameplay looks great. Mila looks a little like Hitomi and I am sure she will have some Tina elements since she is MMA.

I am sure sticks and pads are just have a personal preference. Funny you asked this is because I was wondering what DGlock used (DOA Editor) what he used. Got to turn on my 360 to find out.

Riko, you should add me and prepare to win.

I have the PDP fightpad but Im def getting the DOA5 fightstick, for 360. I love this game it def feels better with the arcade stick cause of the 3D fighting element. I think Ill like it for MK too. Pre-Ordered The Collector's Edition cannot wait, :DROOOOOOOOOOOOL:

Well add me, dust off your skills. I got to jet here in a minute for school, then take care of a couple things. If you want to throwdown tonight, let's roll. DOA baby!

Interesting. Looks pretty cool. Very unique actually. Not a rip off of any other character from different games as far as I know.

Not from any other game but her own. More I watch her, the more I see Hitomi/Tina/Leon. But she is MMA, so it works. Also She is from Australia I believe.

I'll be on DOA 4 tonight with some friends if anyone wants to join.

I will be on. What is your timezone? I am central and will be on sometime tonight, after work, then after the bar.

Interesting. Looks pretty cool. Very unique actually. Not a rip off of any other character from different games as far as I know.

Not from any other game but her own. More I watch her, the more I see Hitomi/Tina/Leon. But she is MMA, so it works. Also She is from Australia I believe.

I'll be on DOA 4 tonight with some friends if anyone wants to join.

I will be on. What is your timezone? I am central and will be on sometime tonight, after work, then after the bar.