What have you been dealing with lately?

Finally I played against a Baraka! He had beaten me while I was using Jade.

Today played against like 10 shang`s and 10 scorpion`s.
Getting crazy of it cuz Scorpion uses his Hell Fire.
Although it is easy punishable with all Dive Kick`s :D

And running also in very much Quan Chi and Reptile.
Love how people rushdown with Reptile and drop so many combo`s. So damn easy to do. But for rushdown players a bad thing :D
Ran into a Quan Chi. He turtles. He only throws dem skulls and used health boost.

Anyways I won almost every game

Out of 110 plus online fights I lost about 34 of them -- Let's just say most of those were to TRMK member's. (Critical__Limit I'm looking at you lol) I hate the ice clone, freeze ball strategy being used by most noobs or the overused teleport 1,1,2, combos. Originality is gone and I'm just not seeing any combos extend past 4 hits anymore...I kind of feel like I'm playing the same person after a while. That's why I only play in player matches and leave the ranking arena to people who choose to play MK like a street fighter game.

I got back into MK9 after a little vacation from it. Now I am running into a lot of Noobs, Shangs, and Kanos. The one i have problems with is Noob, I play extremely aggressive and if he Zones me out I am done, never was good with counter zoning with Kitana. I can pick up on patterns real quick and get inside and keep close, then most, but not all Noob players panic and start making mistakes.

I rage quit yesterday for the first time in a long time.
Dude had an ASS connection but he seemd so used to it that all of his combos were connected through the slowness.
I was pissed because all my shit was dropping, I was getting hit by stupid shit and he had enough time to react to all of my shit.

It was funking tragic.

I rage quit yesterday for the first time in a long time.
Dude had an ASS connection but he seemd so used to it that all of his combos were connected through the slowness.
I was pissed because all my shit was dropping, I was getting hit by stupid shit and he had enough time to react to all of my shit.

It was funking tragic.

Story of my life with Scorpion and Smoke noobs.

I challenge people with great connections but when the fight starts, everything starts lagging and glitching eventually disconnecting... Very annoying.

Ah the rank issue.

Never in your life should you be afraid of rank. Just of what the character they play as

I beat a 2000- 800 when I was 500-200 8)

(Just estimating Records, but I remember doing it :proud: )

This guy :roll:

point is, fuk the rank system. Handle every fight like you own that bish by controlling it.

I tend to not play Mortal Kombat online anymore. Most of the people that are in the lobbies have foul language and use the same characters (Sektor, Cyrax, Noob and Scorpion).

But anywho, I've been trying to finish some summer work for college but I keep getting distracted.

I tend to not play Mortal Kombat online anymore. Most of the people that are in the lobbies have foul language and use the same characters (Sektor, Cyrax, Noob and Scorpion).

But anywho, I've been trying to finish some summer work for college but I keep getting distracted.

private matches with friends is the way to go. I enjoy fighting people from this site much more than the idots who make up most of MK9.

kano and johnny cage are my weakness, i can deal with most cage players (i hate you mikemetroid) but, i can't stand kano. i taught my buddy (who hasn't kept up with mk since mk 2) how to use kano, 45 mins later he is kicking my ass half the time. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

All I see are good players! They pick on me like a bully in HS! lol, I'd love playing anyone from TRMK on here, anyone interested?

kano and johnny cage are my weakness, i can deal with most cage players (i hate you mikemetroid) but, i can't stand kano. i taught my buddy (who hasn't kept up with mk since mk 2) how to use kano, 45 mins later he is kicking my ass half the time. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

My two mains lol. I can give advices if yu wan.