What have you been dealing with lately?

xFrosty

Whats been going on with online lately? I havent come across a good player in a long time. All I see are spammers and Raidens now. Im just wondering what kind of players you guys have been coming across online?

Seen allot of good players(Player match only) lately. Ran into a great Shang like 20 mins ago, Most of the time im playing with people here on TRMK. I dont really bother doing ranked matches thats Kung loa and raiden's territory its like asking for frustration and anger.. But when i win the "Dont be mad" Quote from mileena cheers me up... Just for the first round... :L

We should play somtimes Add me man :)

I'm not even playing randoms online anymore. I'm pretty much only playing with TRMK/TYM members. Thank God none of you play like boners.

There never have been a lot of good players online.

First couple weeks: Noob, Scorpion, Smoke players.

After that: The start of Kung Lao and Raiden

After that: Reptile and Kabal, but they aren't easy to use so that didn't last long.

Currently: Mileena everywhere.

Seen allot of good players(Player match only) lately. Ran into a great Shang like 20 mins ago, Most of the time im playing with people here on TRMK. I dont really bother doing ranked matches thats Kung loa and raiden's territory its like asking for frustration and anger.. But when i win the "Dont be mad" Quote from mileena cheers me up... Just for the first round... :L

We should play somtimes Add me man :)

Add me! I need so challenge in my life. Impact Death

i've been noticing a flux of jax players.. all rockin' the same reset combo,then corner combo..
i guess they've all been reading the same things..

Ill gladly add anyone up to play! And I just ran into a good Kabal and Reptile player about an hour ago.

But I usually only play on week ends since my weekdays are busy, so feel free to send friend requests and maybe We can get a TRMK lobby going. BTW Im XBL!!!! GT: o Frozen x

A bunch of Johnny Cage players doing the same combos and set ups over and over again. I'm not complaining really because I helps me download the player real quick for a win. Just get's old after a while.

I've come across a lot of Derp Lao, Cage and Nightwolf players doing the whole, juggle, jabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabajabjabect, special, then derp it up because they copied a combo that everyone is jumping and they think got skillz.

Not a fan of those jab juggles, yes they "can" give you big damage, but if you drop, you've done sod all damage.

I'll stick to my jp, F3, 1, axe, axe, dash, F3, 1, 2 or shoulder for 36% damage, ta very much.

I cant tell since Im only playing against Saix and Vital :laugh: but last time I checked there were a gazillion Mileenas and Cyraxs

I've come across a lot of Derp Lao, Cage and Nightwolf players doing the whole, juggle, jabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabajabjabect, special, then derp it up because they copied a combo that everyone is jumping and they think got skillz.

Not a fan of those jab juggles, yes they "can" give you big damage, but if you drop, you've done sod all damage.

I'll stick to my jp, F3, 1, axe, axe, dash, F3, 1, 2 or shoulder for 36% damage, ta very much.

understandable for the lao and nightwolf,
but jab juggling is johnny's thing!
what ELSE would he do??

(besides Jp,f4, 2,1,f2 4,4,(exbackflipkick) =40%

2,1,f2 instead of 1,1 1,1, etc.... (jabjabjabjab)

jax has awesome jab juggling abilities too.

there are so many Quan Chi player lately doing the same combo over and over again...but most of the Quan Chi players are very good too so i have no complain...i hated how there are so many Mileena players lately..i hate using Mileena against Mileena...

Whats been going on with online lately? I havent come across a good player in a long time. All I see are spammers and Raidens now. Im just wondering what kind of players you guys have been coming across online?

I keep coming across whiny scrubs who cry about spamming. It's getting very boring and annoying.

i think online is now mutch better.There are more good players...and those have given up who spam and dont know how to play :)
cause if i log to lobby now..then i can see also that there are not so mutch people anymore.I think its good

there are so many Quan Chi player lately doing the same combo over and over again...but most of the Quan Chi players are very good too so i have no complain...i hated how there are so many Mileena players lately..i hate using Mileena against Mileena...

Dont hate it man, Learn from it I learned so much about her from playing mirror matches against GOOD mileena's :)

Just went back on yesterday and I felt like I was playing back in April with all the freakin Noobs trhowing shadowa and shit. Then Sub-Zeros who just sit behind ice clones and throw ice balls... So sick of this.