What have you been dealing with lately?

@squerrlpion - No, my friend, unfortunately, I only have it on a PS3. though I have Both systems, I planned not to buy both ver.

Damn I remeber posting this like a year ago out of complete rage LOL. Anyways I barely play MK anymore but decided to hop on today. Everyone online is so bad now atleast from what ive played. I went like 15-2 lol. This game has died down so much its crazy. Netherealm really made a mistake by not releasing anymore content after Freddy.

Rarely ever see a Shang Tsung, so i picked him up and i use him all the time, i think i am the Shang Tsung in player match you are talking about because i am the only one i have seen in a long time. (And I play player match all the time)

Or when you win 8 in a row, then they beat your like 11th best character and they quit. and spam

YOU GOT OWNED in chat.

lol w/e only person he's fooling is himself I know I destroyed him.

Cant stand that. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I been dealing with alot of douche bags lately...who teabags no one does that anymore, lol it's a trip how people swear theyre good cause they won 1 match

I been dealing with alot of douche bags lately...who teabags no one does that anymore, lol it's a trip how people swear theyre good cause they won 1 match

The online mk community is mostly garbage sadly but I keep on playing despite this. Netherelm abandoned the game for Injustice so any further support or online fixes have been dashed. I think this is why the online community is in shambles.

Studying for my NCLEX Exam for LVN. A pain in the butt if u ask me but I am doing it for the compassion of my future patients.

Or when you win 8 in a row, then they beat your like 11th best character and they quit. and spam

YOU GOT OWNED in chat.

lol w/e only person he's fooling is himself I know I destroyed him.

People who post stupid text ( I M DA BES HERE!!) that take up the whole damn room and decline when challenged.

People who post stupid text ( I M DA BES HERE!!) that take up the whole damn room and decline when challenged.

yees...i like to challenge those people also...who write im the KING of MK and im the best...and so on so on...and if they accept then i try to do babiality them :) it gives me just pure pleasure :)

yees...i like to challenge those people also...who write im the KING of MK and im the best...and so on so on...and if they accept then i try to do babiality them :) it gives me just pure pleasure :)

MFW:
2656-maximum-satisfaction.jpg

I've been playing as Kenshi lately, and this guy BARELY won against me. Like seriously by 5% health. He sent the generic hate mail. I told him that he was just a typical Kung Lao player and he has no right to brag, and blah blah. I rematched him with Cyrax and got one flawless on him. Then he switched to Johnny, I switched to Quan Chi, still won. Then he switched to Scorpion, then rage quit after half of the match.

One button warriors (poke monsters) -- the people who aggressively apply pressure with "1" "1" "1,1" "1" strings.

I blame Scorpion, Cage, and Smoke for this strategy.

I mainly hate it because I don't learn anything from the fight :( I would prefer getting blown up with a babality -- Thats how I learned kabal and ermac.

I'll be home in about 20 minutes, ranked tag match. Xbox.
If you see shang tsung it's probably me :) Please give me a good fight.
Last night i must have killed 10 kung laos, sub-zero's and noob saibots... no one even picked anyone else.