What have you been dealing with lately?

Just went back on yesterday and I felt like I was playing back in April with all the freakin Noobs trhowing shadowa and shit. Then Sub-Zeros who just sit behind ice clones and throw ice balls... So sick of this.

This is how the guy ranked in 2nd place in ranked matches plays, but i still hatted him to death. :twisted:

Yes, every SZ player out there is hiding behind clones and spamming slide and ice blast.

It's on these occasions I have to bust out Sindel to stop that shit.

Yes, every SZ player out there is hiding behind clones and spamming slide and ice blast.

It's on these occasions I have to bust out Sindel to stop that shit.

"I don't like it when players use their characters how they are meant to be played." is basically what you're saying.

If you aren't making good use of your special moves, you aren't playing the game right. Anyone who complains about Sub-Zero ice clones is just way too aggressive of a player and doesn't like to think.

Salt, lotss and lottttttttttttssssssssss of salt.

Edit: Off topic, welcome back Reaver

Thanks ;D

Best way to make a subzero stop making ice clones/spam ice balls... is to beat it lol.

A subzero never uses clone/iceballs on me because I'm extremely reactionairy player.

The ones that do well against me are the ones that mix up rushdown/with occasional defensive clones/balls.

Because they condition me to believe they are committed to staying in my face, then when I decide to retaliate they make a clone and get another combo.

^This style in turn makes a really fun game. you just gotta make the subzero wanna mix up his game. by being a good adapter.

I don't see what Michael Jackson has to do with this but I shall take your advice anyways!

Turns out subzero is not a fan of MJ. so he will have to rush you down if you start playing it with a stereo from a distance.

Nah, I mean like waiting for the clone to finish and blocking iceballs. and pushing him into a corner where he will eventually HAVE to fight you. Or out zone him. If you can outzone him you'll make him come to you.

Turns out subzero is not a fan of MJ. so he will have to rush you down if you start playing it with a stereo from a distance.

Nah, I mean like waiting for the clone to finish and blocking iceballs. and pushing him into a corner where he will eventually HAVE to fight you. Or out zone him. If you can outzone him you'll make him come to you.

Just block the ice clones Critical limit, as a matter of fact everyone should just block the clones its very easy to adjust to with practice, dash block, and if you're too close to the clone walk towards and block. It hasn't been as hard for me to fight sub as it used to.

Just block the ice clones Critical limit, as a matter of fact everyone should just block the clones its very easy to adjust to with practice, dash block, and if you're too close to the clone walk towards and block. It hasn't been as hard for me to fight sub as it used to.

I've blocked clones on accident, but I never tried practicing to block them on purpose. I'll try that next time I can get a human to help me practice... shitty practice mode in MK9 >_>...

Been noticing less Kung Lao's, maybe people realize how little respect you get from him.
An increase in Mileena's and Reptile's too.

Sorry vital, but Mileenas are getting annoying. Every wake up attack is a teleport and then its Sais and the same 30 percent combo. No disrespect or anything, but Mileena is becoming overused. Im sure its just a faze though like when it was Scorpion, Dung Lao, and Smoke always being the ones youd play against.

Sorry vital, but Mileenas are getting annoying. Every wake up attack is a teleport and then its Sais and the same 30 percent combo. No disrespect or anything, but Mileena is becoming overused. Im sure its just a faze though like when it was Scorpion, Dung Lao, and Smoke always being the ones youd play against.

Yea, I mix up my Combos. i wake up with what its needed not just a teleport. And i hope the Phase ends soon...

dude you're talking to a Jade main. I just glow through stuff.

Sounds iffy for a online match, and sound conditional. I can usually just glow through it and block it :\ or glow through it all together and completely avoid it. I'll mess around with it though. Good looking out man

And all my other characters are capable of out-zoning subzero.

Did this game go on sale or drop in price? I've also noticed this sudden uproar of extremely annoying players. I think it's odd people try to defend "spamming". I get some players that just constantly jump and punch. What is that? How is that making anyone better at the game or how is that fun for anyone? Any good player, or any player for that matter, could over come this, but what is the point? It ends up being a bunch of nonsense.

Its not so much defending spam. Are you going to teach every scrub how to play the game properly? I've ran into hundreds of really awful players, that is too much time. If someone asks for help I know they are trying to improve and then I'll offer insight through a private session.

I'm not a defender of spam I'm just telling people if you have a problem it's not hard to fix. You either get combo practice or they adapt allowing you to adapt back creating good game.

Yea, I mix up my Combos. i wake up with what its needed not just a teleport. And i hope the Phase ends soon...

It will end soon, i just have a feeling it's going to turn into a Kitana Epidemic/ Flavor of the Month soon....but hell i am wrong half the time lol. To be honest i only run into Mileenas after i win with Kitana, it seems to be alot of peoples secondary since they are kinda yin and yang.

It will end soon, i just have a feeling it's going to turn into a Kitana Epidemic/ Flavor of the Month soon....but hell i am wrong half the time lol. To be honest i only run into Mileenas after i win with Kitana, it seems to be alot of peoples secondary since they are kinda yin and yang.

I think you're right on this one. I'm starting to see some more Kitana players. Most of the noobs who pick her up just pick her up because of her lift and unbreakable fan combos. Not saying all Kitana players are bad though.

There is definitely a Kitana epidemic on.

Seeing quite a few Mileenas and Cyrax as well.

I'm still sticking with B.A. Baraka, though!

I'm starting to see more Cyrax players. They just spam nets and go for a huge combo. No skill at all, they get raped hard.

Haven't seen a lot of Cyraxs thats a good thing though 70% resets... Ugghhh :L

Haven't seen a lot of Cyraxs thats a good thing though 70% resets... Ugghhh :L

Hope it ends soon, I usually don't use my main first, I just use my secondary to see what the player is capable of.