MK9 Smoke Combo vid by TONY-T

TONY-T

Best viewed in 720p

Lots of stylish combos as well as legit unblockable damage resets, some totaling over 100% in damage. enjoy

Why aren't people speaking of you... LOL. I hear too much "tyler lantern"

not enough Tony-T.

I love your stuff man very innovated, and you experiment much further than most people with combos. trying out every leg. I see alot of Jade players after a nuetral jump punch they always do B2, little do they know there is enough time to input DB2, and it still combos/bounces and is basically an extra hit. why? because they refuse to experiment for themselves their own characters.

nice to see you put alot of imagination/testing to find combos like these.

not enough Tony-T.

I love your stuff man very innovated, and you experiment much further than most people with combos. trying out every leg. I see alot of Jade players after a nuetral jump punch they always do B2, little do they know there is enough time to input DB2, and it still combos/bounces and is basically an extra hit. why? because they refuse to experiment for themselves their own characters.

Yeah i noticed that also. In his Cyrax combo Movie. He did D,F 1 in the middle of a combo. I was like WTF then he continued the combo.. really amazed me. Imo Tyler and check are Overrated. Tony-T ftw :)

Tony-T, why are you not dominating tournaments?!?!?!

Everytime I see a thread title by Tony-T I get prepared to face the epicness. It never disapoints. :grin:

Everytime I see a thread title by Tony-T I get prepared to face the epicness. It never disapoints. :grin:

lol that's because combos are just a tool. A fighting game has WAY WAY more to it than combos.

not enough Tony-T.

thanks man, appreciate it :)

Yeah i noticed that also. In his Cyrax combo Movie. He did D,F 1 in the middle of a combo. I was like WTF then he continued the combo.. really amazed me. Imo Tyler and check are Overrated. Tony-T ftw :)

Tyler and Check are much better then me, mainly because they do all characters and they have been doing MK games for a while now. Check has been doing MK combos for 10 years! Ive only been playing MK9 since it came out. Before that i was playing tekken and have been for 12 years.

Id say the only thing i do better then them is dress up my vids and make them look good whilst keeping them entertaining.

I appreciate your comments though, thanks man :)

Id get creamed at tourneys man, pluss i live in Australia, there are no tourneys around here, the game is banned lol

I have no dout that if i were to have some competition id get to a decent level, but right now i just dont have any :(

For the moment i consider myself a combo artist.

Thanks for your comment :)

I only watched the first 2 combos out of fear of getting fired cause Im at work. But I am already in awe.

In case I never said so before, your combos are top notch and are a true asset to the community, helping others think outside the box.

Well in my opinion you put out the best combo videos. Tyler has put out combos that you can only do with infinite super meter. lulz.

Looking forward to the Sektor video. =D You should do one for Mileena if you haven't already. Everyone and their mom is hopping on the Mileena train lately. It would be a more popular video.

Well in my opinion you put out the best combo videos. Tyler has put out combos that you can only do with infinite super meter. lulz.

Looking forward to the Sektor video. =D You should do one for Mileena if you haven't already. Everyone and their mom is hopping on the Mileena train lately. It would be a more popular video.

Ikr! but i dont like how everyone is trying to use her because of evo :L

Been a mileena player since Day1 :)

amazing stuff tony,
im from aus too, we should have a game.
even though i am terrified to fight your smoke..lol

where abouts in sydney you from??
im in blacktown.

psn: jordfrog

amazing stuff tony,
im from aus too, we should have a game.
even though i am terrified to fight your smoke..lol

where abouts in sydney you from??
im in blacktown.

psn: jordfrog

im on the northsore man. near manly! i think i might have played you before online. i rarely go online with my TONY--T account. im usually on with my eb4tiky5ef78o account, but i havent been on in over a month.. If your interested in hooking up for some games let me know. I have one other mate whos been in training with me now for about a month and his raiden is coming along nicely.

Thanks reaver.

nice video.... but smoke is just little bit boring for me.
try next time with Sheeva.Also im still learning sometimes some tricks from your cyrax videos :)