Fallout (1,2,3, and New Vegas)

Gun Runners Arsenal DLC ftw; I like the new weapons. I like the DLC for NV; Old World Blues is my favorite one; I haven't tried out Dead Money yet though.

The Vault-Boy "meme" makes me lol

9749521.jpg

9249542.jpg

9328073.jpg

^ love them

and did anyone else kinda want Three-Dog as a follower? He probably couldnt fight for shit, but It would be fun having him around

^ love them

and did anyone else kinda want Three-Dog as a follower? He probably coulnt fight for shit, but It would be fun having him around with you.

I killed Three-Dog, but it would be funny to hear him comment on everything and listen to him on the radio when he's standing next to you. He could be doing the news as it happened. I always wanted a pet Deathclaw companion, Broken Steel had those mind controlled Enclave ones but they were never permanent. I almost cried when my Deathclaw friend's head exploded.

I'm starting to imagine the shittiest groups you could have in Fallout 3 if every NPC in the game could be your partner

I think it might have to be The Church of Atom Priest and Moria as followers. God that would be so dumb,yet funny. They would be armed with weps but still you would look like a dumbass with them

I'm starting to imagine the shittiest groups you could have in Fallout 3 if every NPC in the game could be your partner

I think it might have to be The Church of Atom Priest and Moria as followers. God that would be so dumb,yet funny. They would be armed with weps but still you would look like a dumbass with them

I think the worst companion would have to be Dukov but he would also be the funniest everything he would say would be corny jokes and general douchebaggery.

Thanks broski =]

No problem.

And if anyone is wondering why I recommended those let me explain.

Skyrim plays pretty much the same as Fallout but has a different setting. A more medieval Setting with fantastic elements.

Rage plays differently from Fallout (from what I've seen) but has a Fallout style post-apocalyptic setting.

Most likely a Fallout fan will be drawn to one or the other, perhaps both.

Just got that too!

Funny I saved the exact moment before I got my sniper rifle during our convo last night. Turned it on just now and bam, sniper. Ace mofo.

Haha, I knew you weren't far behind. Buggy, then sniper rifle.. and that sniper rifle is BALLIN'!!
and I nearly freaked when I saw the Bobblehead. They even said it was from an anciet vault-tec vault.. loved that FO3 reference.

Haha, I knew you weren't far behind. Buggy, then sniper rifle.. and that sniper rifle is BALLIN'!!
and I nearly freaked when I saw the Bobblehead. They even said it was from an anciet vault-tec vault.. loved that FO3 reference.

I love this Dead Rising reference in Left for Dead 2 although both are Xbox exclusives so you might not pick it up :(

I gotta whip out L4D2 again

but I sorta stopped playing it because when I downloaded this custom made map, it ****ed up my game's grphics and made it where the tank is invisible in every level. So you are pretty much ****ed in the ass even more, the only way to see him is the throw a bile of fire at him

but yeah L4D and Fallout, some of my all time favorites. Would kinda like to see a Desert themed campaighn in L4D3. Would give it sort of a new vegas feel because everything would be abandoned

I have decided to post my official badass outfits I enjoy wearing in New Vegas so that you all may enjoy wearing these. Note that most of these will require DLC

Outfit 1
Assassin Suit (Dead Money DLC)
Ranger Helmet (Interchangeable with any riot gear helmets from Lonesome Road)

Outfit 2 (My personal favorite)
Elite Riot Gear (Lonesome Road DLC)
Authority Glasses
Beret

Outfit 3
Leather Armor (Interchangeable with Reinforced or Gecko-Backed)
Recruit Legionary Helmet

Outfit 4
Joshua Graham's Armor (Honest Hearts DLC)
Ranger Gray hat
Sunglasses

What about you guys? What are some of your favorite armors/outfits?

Last edited:
Outfit #1: (Old World Blues DLC) Stealth Suit MKII (with 1st recon beret and authority glasses)
Outift #2: Daniel's Outfit (Honest Hearts DLC) plus, I love Flannels in real life.
Outift #3: (Lonesome Road DLC) Elite Riot armor with Elite Helmet
Outift #4: Benny's Suit
Outifit #5: Armored Vault 13 Vault Suit (pre-order item.. but now you can get it with the Courier's secret stash DLC)

I like the riot helmet but it is impossible to find anything to repair it even with jury rigging so instead it rots in my cabinet with all my other stuff.