Fallout (1,2,3, and New Vegas)

I loved Point Lookout!

The fog made it so mysterious, and the lack of friendly NPC's created a terrifying sense of isolation.
Panda is the only one I remember, and when I showed up to see her get killed by a pack of wild dogs, things only got creepier.

Nothing like seeing a mutated dog running towards your double barrel shotgun down a long fog covered road.

speaking of Point Lookout, that was an awesome expansion. The inbred hicks would always say funny shit. And when you are in VATS you hear their voice in slow motion, and then their heads would blow off. I like killing the skinny ones more than the fatass ones

also the confederate civil war hat is one of the best hats in the game

Also, didn't point lookout come with those ****ing super Ghouls?

Feral Reavers I think they were named.
Took forever to kill them!

But I have great memories of Point Lookout.
Walking out of that church place to see a whole pack of Feral Reavers in the cemetery.
They immediately give chase.
I run through them all and jump off the cliff into the water, only to then get swarmed by Mirelurks.

Good times :cool:

there was like some military base there or something. The ultra ghouls were in the barracks. I think?

and then there were the turrets that would kill you in one hit, so you had to disable them

Dead Money DLC was very disappointing for me.

The story was great, but it was just so boring and tedious to play :mad:

they did have a southern swamp themed expansion for Fallout 3 called Point Lookout. It was great, but I wouldnt want the whole game to be like that expansion pack.

But I dont know, the south could provide a good setting, like Left 4 Dead 2 did.

Besides the murky swamps, I would like to see the towns and cities as well...or at least what's left of it. I would like to explore the dark alleys of the New Orleans French Quarter, the massive cemeteries, or the interior of the St. Louis Cathedral.

Besides the murky swamps, I would like to see the towns and cities as well...or at least what's left of it. I would like to explore the dark alleys of the New Orleans French Quarter, the massive cemeteries, or the interior of the St. Louis Cathedral.

New Orleans has has potential to be a very scary place in the world of Fallout. Like the example's you mentioned.

I'm all for it. Hell anywhere is great. You just name a location and us fans just imagine how that place would look in Fallout's ****ed up world and atmosphere.

He stumbled out of the bay and told me to "assume the position" I knew what he was going to do. I didn't opt for it though wish I had just to see WTF

Hahaha, same here bro.
On a sad note, yesterday I sold SSF4, Fallout 3, and MK vs DC yesterday at a pawn shop for beer money :cry:

street fighter 4 and MK vs DC is no big loss, in fact its best if the whole world just burned those games

but selling Fallout 3?! that's just ubsurd. I got it on steam so I cant sell it. Like I ever would want to do that anyway

I wasn't happy about it, but it was a scratched copy anyways.
Everytime I would go into VATS, It would freeze :(
I'll get another copy some other time If I feel the need to go back to the Capital Wasteland :)

The Great Debate, Mojave Music Radio or Radio New Vegas? Which one do you all listen to? Or do you listen to neither? I personally prefer Radio New Vegas.