Fallout (1,2,3, and New Vegas)

TaBB3rnackle92

Trolling You For Fun & Profit
Yes Ladies and Gentlemen, it's finally here.
As an Avid Fallout fanatic, this thread was long long overdue.
Favorite memories?
Favorite Gun?
Tactics, glitches, help, info on the upcoming Fallout and New Vegas DLC.. let it out bros.
Or maybe or your an old school fan?
Well, then let's talk about The Master and Vault 13.

So your butthurt that Van Buren never made it through?
Wanna hate on Fallout 3?
Maybe you want to talk about how Fawkes helped you through a deathclaw ambush..
Or you killed Caesar with a golf club :laugh:

Let's hear it :mullet:

I'm not sure I have anything to contribute.

All of my Fallout stories are on TaB's page :laugh:

In Fo3 my step brother told me to go into the sub station he told me i could earn alot of caps from exploring the sub station... so i found this random one i went in and i seen somthing that looked like a Person my step bro told me to talk to the man so i ran over there, and it Hissed at me... It scared the shit out of me man i dropped the controller and screamed.. When it killed me my step bro told me it was a ghoul and from that day i never walked into a subway station in Fo3. =/

#iHateGhouls

I'm not sure I have anything to contribute.

All of my Fallout stories are on TaB's page :laugh:

:cool: Like a boss.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, FO3 was better than New Vegas IMO.
I love New Vegas but I really loved 3.
Also, I killed Benny in New Vegas.
Pickpocketed him and shot him in the head with his own gun, The Maria.
The irony :mullet:

Yea man ghouls scared the shit outta me

Because like an idiot i play with headphones on (you have to play any bethesda game on PC)

They would always hiss and i wouldn't know where they where until i turn around

then BAM!

that ugly fuker is right in my face

Yea man ghouls scared the shit outta me

Because like an idiot i play with headphones on (you have to play any bethesda game on PC)

They would always hiss and i wouldn't know where they where until i turn around

then BAM!

that ugly fuker is right in my face

Did you ever mod your copy of Fallout 3?
I'm a strict console gamer (Hate that term) but I've seen some crazy shit you can add onto FO3 PC version.

The only thing New Vegas does better is combat.

3 has everything else.
Better story, better companions, better setting.

I regret so much for buying Fallout 3, I only played it they day I got it, and since then, it's there dusty, staring at me... lol

Just new weapons

I didn't really mod Fallout that much

but oblivion is a completely different story

Ah right on lol.

Did anyone blow up The citadel??
I did on my second playthrough..
That underground weapons cache was so bad ass.
The clint eastwood gun.. "Dirty Harry" (I think it was called) and all those tesla cannons...

did anyone else get bored of having Fawkes around?
I mean he was cool at first, but you never had to worry about dying ever again once you had him cause he would do all the work for you.

did anyone else get bored of having Fawkes around?
I mean he was cool at first, but you never had to worry about dying ever again once you had him cause he would do all the work for you.

Fawkes' catch phrases would piss me off a bit but I always had him and Dogmeat in my company.
Star Paladin Cross, however, pissed me off to no end.
I had that bish for like ten mintues and I said OH HELL NO :laugh:

the top of tenpenny tower is the most fun place in the entire game
I spent hours creating new ways to kill Tenpenny, My partners, and myself.

I'd stick about 40 mines on the ground, shoot a mini nuke right underneath my feet, and see how far I could go in the sky.

Another fun thing was to shove your partner off the tower and dive after him, target him in VATS while falling in midair, and watch the fun begin

the top of tenpenny tower is the most fun place in the entire game
I spent hours creating new ways to kill Tenpenny, My partners, and myself.

I'd stick about 40 mines on the ground, shoot a mini nuke right underneath my feet, and see how far I could go in the sky.

Another fun thing was to shove your partner off the tower and dive after him, target him in VATS while falling in midair, and watch the fun begin

I never thought to do that :laugh:
I was way too obsessed with getting every unique weapon and armor

I never thought to do that :laugh:
I was way too obsessed with getting every unique weapon and armor

if there was anything that I was obsessed with getting in Fallout 3, it was the classic armor from the original game. Of course I didnt know what I was looking for as I didnt look up anything thing on the internet about Fallout 3. It was one of the few games I sorta just went through without any knowledge from the outside world. So playing fallout 3 kinda had an old school vibe for me. Like How I was sucked into Zelda Ocarina of Time when I was young.

anyway, I lost Charon on the way to get that armor. His dumbass fell off on these destroyed buildings, where you have to cross wooden planks to get across. The game glitched(theres alot of this but it's still a great game) and I couldnt get him back cause the saving was all ****ed up.

so when I finally did the mission for Mr.Crowley and found it, I ended up hardly wearing the damn thing. But hey, It's classic and theres only one in the game so It was worth it

Favorite weapon: Gauss Rifle
Favorite companion: Dogmeat
Favorite enemy: Feral Ghoul
Favorite place to **** around: Big Town, I loved defending them from whatever was attacking.

NV

(Current) Favorite weapon: All-American & Knock Knock
Favorite companion: none
Favorite enemy: Radscorpion Queen
Favorite place to **** around: Ultra Lux, I have a save that I load for when I just feel like going on a killing spree.

so which place was your favorite to go on a killing spree?

Megaton, Rivet City, or Tennpenny Tower?

I'd go with megaton mostly cause you could pull off some long range kills. And it's the most fun killing Moria and that stupid church of atom guy