Why are there so many Mileena haters =/

I show respect to everyone i play. Ask some of the TRMK members who played me i dont Swear im chilled and relaxed, i dont shout or Disrespect anyone in any kind of way.

Thats her Personality, she is a Childish clone of Kitana.

I figured from her whole bio(i.e., "mind of a child but body of an adult"), but it's probably the main aspect of her I don't like. Yeah, you've been saying you're a good Mileena so I just generalized you were/are a nice, respectful player, and I give credit where credit is due.

I figured from her whole bio(i.e., "mind of a child but body of an adult"), but it's probably the main aspect of her I don't like. Yeah, you've been saying you're a good Mileena so I just generalized you were/are a nice, respectful player, and I give credit where credit is due.

Yea!!! :D -High Five-

Mileena is my main too, but yes, when I fight against another Mileena it is hard to beat. But she's awesome anyways.

It's punishable by AA combos but not normal bnbs. When I block a scorpion Tele, I get a 35% meterless punish or 47& 1 bar punish with kitana. When I block a mileena roll or Tele kick, I get a 25% punish. Totally changes the match. If they fix that, I would beat her much more

I hate fighting her because she doesn't typically do anything amazing as far as combos and she does these little pokes and jabs that whittle your life away.

I can't stand her annoying slut behavior. It throws off the cold blooded killer aspect of her that I do like.

Last edited: