Why are there so many Mileena haters =/

I usually just Dash cancel into U+4 To punish raiden Teleport or either wait like a Second before i react to it.

isn't Up+4 too laggy to punish that? I know that move is safe on block but it's not so safe on start up lol. meaning start up is slow

I'm just wondering.

isn't Up+4 too laggy to punish that? I know that move is safe on block but it's not so safe on start up lol. meaning start up is slow

I'm just wondering.

Im a risk taker!!!!! x_x I guess Back+1, 4 is safe. He's to far to grab, Sais do Little damage. So i just stick to U+4. I haven't played a raiden in while (Surprisingly!) So.. idk

Im a risk taker!!!!! x_x I guess Back+1, 4 is safe. He's to far to grab, Sais do Little damage. So i just stick to U+4. I haven't played a raiden in while (Surprisingly!) So.. idk

Curious could you try blocking to stuff out the superman (Just incase). While blocking spam your roll input in reverse. Back down is normal right? so buffer Forward, Down while blocking. That way you can on reaction see him teleport, Drop block and since you're already buffering the roll, all you gotta do is hit 4 to execute the roll when he's behind you.

just curious :D give it a try.

Curious could you try blocking to stuff out the superman (Just incase). While blocking spam your roll input in reverse. Back down is normal right? so buffer Forward, Down while blocking. That way you can on reaction see him teleport, Drop block and since you're already buffering the roll, all you gotta do is hit 4 to execute the roll when he's behind you.

just curious :D give it a try.

LOL! wow i could see that working. I will try it when ever i can. Just join a ranked match its a 50/50 chance of my opponent picking raiden or kung lao

@ sans power , yah there is a lot of things you cant react to as well as you could offline, that being said anticipation is also a good quality to have on the battlefield

@iVital, for raiden i use d4 on raiden, its the best promising tool to throw off raidens and then to try to get a jump in punch in because they usually spam their combo after the port but if you d4 then do a jump in punch they are usually like "wtf" as you start your bnb

@ sans power , yah there is a lot of things you cant react to as well as you could offline, that being said anticipation is also a good quality to have on the battlefield

@iVital, for raiden i use d4 on raiden, its the best promising tool to throw off raidens and then to try to get a jump in punch in because they usually spam their combo after the port but if you d4 then do a jump in punch they are usually like "wtf" as you start your bnb

yelp d+4 is the best bet against Raiden

lol I was trolling with that man. If you couldn't tell that i'm offended lol. Although what I said works but that's highly unlikely to happen lol. Not worth the risk lol.

I have no problem with raiden online. I stuff his teleport on reaction online as well, Just kind of hard. But I know your point. i've played matches laggy enough where reaction will not work. So I have to guess.

I just played against AMES32 online today earlier. he randomly got Raiden, and he stopped teleporting completely lol because of how many times I punished it.

If you're talking about me telling Ivital to not worry?
Sorry, but Online is online. If you can't accept lag will affect the game. Then don't play it. simple as that. Don't take away from Ivital playing his/her character just because you have problems stopping something. I'm just telling Ivital to stop worrying about people crying, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS CRY.

Starcraft is extremely balanced, people STILL cry. So it's whatever.

sorry man, it's kinda hard to detect sarcasm online, lol...

and i agree, either accept the online or don't. it's just kinda hard to do when you live in detroit and there is no scene here, believe me.. i'd quit playing online in a heart beat if i found a place to play people offline.

i really don't care that much about people using lag tactics, the thing that bugs me is when people act like they're amazing because they're using routines that wouldn't fly offline. i run into people who barely beat me in a 3rd round, using cheesy "lag" characters, leave, and then send me rage mail about how they're better. some people won't even send you messages, in fact, there's a douche on XBL under the name "HornySmurfer". all he does is use frame traps with JC and his connection is so shoddy, some of the stuff he does isn't even frame traps, it's just too fast to react to online. then, when he beats you and you're waiting for him to either do a fatality or something. he just jumps over your char, tbags the ground, or keeps pushing you into the corner.

it's pathetic, like no matter what, i'm not gonna rage quit because your d*** gets hard to see that. i'm not that much of a salty person, it's just i don't see why people have to act like such pieces of s***.

are people really that miserable?

i guarantee if he went offline and tried that, he'd get demolished by even novice players. that's the stuff that irks me, cool, we all know the game is s*** online, shouldn't be surprised since there is a NRS label on the game.. just don't rub it in people's faces, especially all you brazilian lag warriors.

Mileena is the least interesting of the 4 kunoichis. IMO.

1 - Skarlet
2 - Kitana
3 - Jade
4 - Mileena

And most of the Mileena players are cheap scrubs that doesnt let you move, they just spam that freaking teleport all the time, you only need to dash block, but is annoying and boring to play that way.

Mileena is the least interesting of the 4 kunoichis. IMO.

1 - Skarlet
2 - Kitana
3 - Jade
4 - Mileena

And most of the Mileena players are cheap scrubs that doesnt let you move, they just spam that freaking teleport all the time, you only need to dash block, but is annoying and boring to play that way.

it depends, If your sh!t Loa or raiden im going to be in your face at all time. Im not one of those mileena players i want a win but i will play fair and earn it not be an pain in the ass =/

sorry man, it's kinda hard to detect sarcasm online, lol...

and i agree, either accept the online or don't. it's just kinda hard to do when you live in detroit and there is no scene here, believe me.. i'd quit playing online in a heart beat if i found a place to play people offline.

i really don't care that much about people using lag tactics, the thing that bugs me is when people act like they're amazing because they're using routines that wouldn't fly offline. i run into people who barely beat me in a 3rd round, using cheesy "lag" characters, leave, and then send me rage mail about how they're better. some people won't even send you messages, in fact, there's a douche on XBL under the name "HornySmurfer". all he does is use frame traps with JC and his connection is so shoddy, some of the stuff he does isn't even frame traps, it's just too fast to react to online. then, when he beats you and you're waiting for him to either do a fatality or something. he just jumps over your char, tbags the ground, or keeps pushing you into the corner.

it's pathetic, like no matter what, i'm not gonna rage quit because your d*** gets hard to see that. i'm not that much of a salty person, it's just i don't see why people have to act like such pieces of s***.

are people really that miserable?

i guarantee if he went offline and tried that, he'd get demolished by even novice players. that's the stuff that irks me, cool, we all know the game is s*** online, shouldn't be surprised since there is a NRS label on the game.. just don't rub it in people's faces, especially all you brazilian lag warriors.

I gotcha man :D. ONLINE WILL ALWAYS have a level of lag. and how fast paced MK is... of course it's gonna be greatly affected. One way you could fix it is to make it a little less fast paced like Street fighter. Street fighter is technical (in the button pushing aspect.) but the pace of the game is definitely slower IMO. That's one of the reason I think it's online is so well done.

Remember Super smash brothers Brawl? that game is very untechnical... which makes online very tolerable on occasions. super smash brothers melee is EXTREMELY technical in comparison.... Super smash brothers Melee being so frame specific on things will likely suck online. Because of it's fast pace.

I feel you on the hate man. I ran into a guy flawlessed him once, then beat him round two with 60% HP. I somehow had to face him again RIGHT AFTER in rank. And he chose raiden this time. Although I still won, He won a round this time (Round1) took me a second to read him. And it was all do to the paper/rock/scissors of raiden and I guessed wrong a few times. I bet 1,000 times over he woulda T-bagged me if he won.

Also people who I have this small feeling will trash talk me. I'll black list them for 5 minutes, then unblacklist them.

it depends, If your sh!t Loa or raiden im going to be in your face at all time. Im not one of those mileena players i want a win but i will play fair and earn it not be an pain in the ass =/

no need to defend yourself man :D. Otherwise you'll be defending yourself a couple hundred thousand times for every person who complains about mileena. Fox17 says most people are "cheap scrubs" I don't think he means cheap... i sure hope not. But he means most people ONLINE IN GENERAL not just mileena players. Spam tactic and hope it works.

Fox has had to defend his subzero much like you defend your mileena.

She just spams kicks sai's and her mix ups combo starters!!!

Subzero just spams clone and spams ice balls!!!

this isn't a problem with your character, it's a problem with people thinking a 3 move routine will advance their metagame.

Yeah I rarely get compliments except for today. Some guy was just kissing my ass talking about how people send me hatemail because I rape them with either Kit or Mil.

can't fault a man for playing strong characters :\.

Sometimes I want to get really good at this game... just to shut bad mouthing people up.

Kind of like how you did that scorpion who did a babyality to that one guy in our room LOL. You baby-alitied him right back and he left LOL. That kind of stuff is what I want to be able to do on the fly.

I get hatemail and compliments for beating players with Mil. I mained her and Kit since day one.

Yeah I rarely get compliments except for today. Some guy was just kissing my ass talking about how people send me hatemail because I rape them with either Kit or Mil.

Rarely! How! You destroyed me in Sheva-Saibot's tournament and I was like :adore:
People don't know krazy good players when they see em'. :grin:

can't fault a man for playing strong characters :\.

Sometimes I want to get really good at this game... just to shut bad mouthing people up.

Kind of like how you did that scorpion who did a babyality to that one guy in our room LOL. You baby-alitied him right back and he left LOL. That kind of stuff is what I want to be able to do on the fly.

Yeah I remember that. That was my lil' brother he did that to so I had to avenge him lol.

wow..
o wow.

I can understand raiden, kung lao and freddy, but then came kabal haters, then kitana haters, then the reptile haters, now mileena haters? lol..u guys make it seem like she's unbeatable to beat. yea she's annoying, but that's how she was meant to be played. she's all about mix ups and counters, so expect for her to spam you one minute then be all over u the next. when it comes to her teleport, its highly punishable and even punishable when she throws a sai afterwards. its more punishable if u blck it high rather than blocking it low. when she's waking up, just block because she'll either roll or teleport. u just gotta be patient when it comes to fighting her. and yes I do main her, mained her since day1 of the demo and since mk2. she's not even s tier so I don't see why people are crying about her. the only thing I hate about mileena is her d+4. the hurtbox is almost non-existent while the hitbox is massive

I hate Sheeva's low grab simply does not have the range to catch Mileena's D4. Mileena is one very dangerous character, but she herself has quite few bad match-ups too. She's no Kung Lao or Raiden.