The most underrated character?

wuzzuli

The title says it all, which character do you think is the msot underrated?
Personally for me its Nightwolf. People who play him tend to be damn good players but he doesnt get enough coverage really :p

underrated is usually ment for characters that are deemed worse than they really are.

nightwolf is held at the correct state I believe most people see him as. Coverage shouldn't have anything to do with it.

Did you mean coverage or REAL underrated?

If it's coverage... I feel like Stryker is barely covered in anything ever.

As for underrated, I think Jade is underrated as a character.

I mean both I guess :3 And yeah Stryker doesnt get nearly enough coverage, even though he is awesome :3

As for underrated, I think Jade is underrated as a character

I guess she is.. But the Jade players i do play are amazing the put up a good fight, EX Glow Fuhks me over alot =/

And i say rain is Underrated, He has Decent mix-ups, Great at keep pressure on your opponent And Back+3 a great anti Air

I'm going to be biased for a second and say Sektor.
He's great at both zoning and rushing.

He has a great damage output and his combos are very simple.

Ill have to agree with Sektor aswell ... they are a rare breed.
I never see many Sindel's either. IS their a reason for this? Is she really that bad? o_O

Eeeyup.

Also a pretty sexy corner game.

I really like his EX missile into a 50/50 guessing game.

where it's they block your missile you get a free grab. (If they take the hit your grab whiffs.)

If they take the hit andyou combo they eat a combo. If they block, you gain chip+pressure.

It's a cool scenario. My friend mains sektor. he's the only real offline matchup practice I get.

cyber sub zero back in my tym days I found his 60/40 mixup game
332, and 334, slide
its hard to pull off midscreen but in the corner it's unstopable if you parry bait

cyber sub zero back in my tym days I found his 60/40 mixup game
332, and 334, slide
its hard to pull off midscreen but in the corner it's unstopable if you parry bait

I played One Cyber subby.. He was Amazing, Destroyed my mileena.
I really want to see more CSZ players =/

KID!!! Mily being underused is a Good thing! Less Sais and teleports in your face, And we wont have to Crush our main :L

:D
kiddd
lets face it Mileena is not good :/
i like her for her story, im better with Sheeva :)
My main's have changed to Jade,Sindel and Sheeva...

:D
kiddd
lets face it Mileena is not good :/
i like her for her story, im better with Sheeva :)
My main's have changed to Jade,Sindel and Sheeva...

*sigh*

I think Sindel is underrated...

You never see her anywhere, online nor in tourneys
But she is an AMAZING zoner and has an awesomesauce corner and a par rushdown game

Sheeva, Shang tsung, Quan Chi, Jade, Mileena, Sindel, Rain, Skarlet, Stryker,Sektor, Jax, Liu Kang, Cyber Sub zero, Noob.

I've maybe fought 2 of each of these people online. Mileena is the only one i see more often than everyone else.

in general underrated who are really quite good if you can learn them: Everyone that i already posted.

Amazes me how theres so many great characters, and people only use Raiden, Kung lao, Scorpion, Smoke, Sub zero, and kitana. (though i don't fight kitana's as often that much anymore)

*sigh*

I think Sindel is underrated...

You never see her anywhere, online nor in tourneys
But she is an AMAZING zoner and has an awesomesauce corner and a par rushdown game

Online yes, she is a beast. Offline its pretty much just a guessing game with her, especially at tourneys. BTW she has a pretty bad corner game, yeah a couple combos here and there, but thats it. She has a decent rushdown game though. Her lack of mixups and cancel options really hurt her, heres hoping for a buff soon