Mortal Kombat 3 Fan Art Contest on Deviantart

GBK

Mortal-Kombat-3-Profile.jpg

Hello, after i showed the Deviantart MK Genderswap kontest from last month here, i thought it cant hurt to announce the Mortal Kombat 3 fan art kontest whichs tarts on this Monday, 12th September and ends on Sunday 9th October

As before, the contests takes place on Deviantart and in the Mk group MK Rebirth http://mk-rebirth.deviantart.com/

The Idea is to draw the MK 3 characters or Arenas in their MK 3 look..cosplays are allowed as well though.

The rules and all needed informations are the following:

The MK 3 Kontest is about drawing one or more MK 3 characters, arenas or to cosplay the characters.

The MK 3 characters must look like they did in Mortal kombat 3 obviously

The ful list of MK 3 characters for the kontest is:

Mortal-Kombat-3-Characters-Fanart-MK3-by-xamoel.jpg

Old but great fan art by xamoel http://xamoel.deviantart.com/ which shows the characters

Liu Kang
Sub Zero (Unmasked only!)
Kano
Cyrax
Sektor
Smoke (Cyber form only)
Sindel
Sheeva
Sonya Blade
Jax
Kabal
Stryker
Shang Tsung
Motaro
Sheeva

Noob Saibot ....but...as Kano silouette just as he was in MK 3

MK 3 Arenas are also allowed
The are:

The Streets
Soul Chamber
The Temple
The Church
The Balcony

I am sure i forgot a few, can someone help me and name them?

Cosplay of the characters is allowed too!

Multiple entries can be submitted,
Its possible to draw one or more characters, its also possible to draw only one of the Mortal Kombat 3 Arenas

Wallpapers are allowed, but no use of official game stuff is allowed for them aka not a shang tsung sprite before a simple background etc.
Only deviations uploaded between Monday 12.September and Sunday 9th October are allowed

MK Rebirth and our Kontest must be mentioned in the deviations description

The winer gets a 3 Month DA Premium Account subscription

The kontest folder will be avaiable from Monday on

Good luck and MUCH FUN! for everyone who participates in the kontest

We had MK 1 and MK 2 kontests before as well, those ended both with a lot great entries, we are sure the MK 3 Kontest willb e a success as well

Somewhen next weekend i expect the first entries, i will probably show a few of them here like i did in the gender swap kontest thread

greets everyone and a happy weekend

gbk