Top MK9 Spammers for PS3 and Xbox 360

MK9Scorpion2011

Hey guys I wanted to make a thread to find out the lists for the top 20 MK9 Spammers forXbox 360 and PS3 if you have a list of ScreenNames please post lists but seperate Xbox 360 list from PS3 top 20 for each console

I agree people should just quit crying like a baby when they loose and just practice i will check it out if anyone can help me come up with a list PS3 Users for our list and Xbox 360 for their list that would be great

Ill say this: obiwanrockwood is a lagswitcher, after I whooped his KL with my Raka, he quits and sends me a message saying how he won because he has equipment that lets him quit and get a win, so I should go **** with someone else.

I believe the other guy was xDillonX or something, another disconnecter.

If we turn this into a list of known lagswitchers/disconnecters, it would actually be pretty useful. This way when we see them we can just quit and not give them the satisfaction of actually playing.

Ill say this: obiwanrockwood is a lagswitcher, after I whooped his KL with my Raka, he quits and sends me a message saying how he won because he has equipment that lets him quit and get a win, so I should go **** with someone else.

I believe the other guy was xDillonX or something, another disconnecter.

If we turn this into a list of known lagswitchers/disconnecters, it would actually be pretty useful. This way when we see them we can just quit and not give them the satisfaction of actually playing.
on PS3 I could think of LadyJadeAsassin, EvilGrillCheese, KitanaVeronica, Wendys99CentMenu just doing the same moves over and over again there are different types of spamming there is the chat spamming and the fight spamming posting the same thing over and over again or using the same moves over and over again

Last edited:
Oh, your not going to be able to make a top 20 of chat spammers. Everyone does that now. Might as well add me to the xbox list, because really, if all I have to do is zone you out with Sindel's fireballs, I will.

Can we have a list of the top 20 scrubs who cry about spammers? I nominate you as number one.

And why the hell is this in a forum entitled 'Spoilers, Leaks, and Rumors' anyway?

Spam? Find a counter.
Doing the same thing over and over means you only need to find 1 counter to it and repeat it over and over.
Like I do block and uppercut with noob mileenas. I get them cowering in block while I throw them.

So this thread will just turn into "I dont like this person online, therefore I will name them here".