Human Sub-Zero in MK10. How would you handle his return?

How should a human Sub-Zero be added to MK10?

• Total voters
I have a better idea. Lets start the game off with battle damaged Cyber Sub-Zero, i mean damaged beyond repair. Sonya and Jax get's him fix up and gets him sum skin! That way he can do normal stuff in his spare time like go on double dates with Smoke. Make his cyborg form his ENDO-SKELETON ala Terminator ...human on the outside, robot on the inside.

What would really be awesome is if Scorpion returned in his human form as Hanzo Hasashi as an alternate costume or additional character with human moves and no hellfire or teleportation.

What would really be awesome is if Scorpion returned in his human form as Hanzo Hasashi as an alternate costume or additional character with human moves and no hellfire or teleportation.

That was my very first thread I made lol. "Would you support a free Hanzo Hasashi Skin via Klassic Kostume?"

I disagree with everyone saying Sub-Zero (Bi Han) is the same as noob saibot. I Don't think there was a parasite or anything retarded like that, but, the simple fact is Bi-Han was NOT evil when he was alive. He certainly wasn't good either or else there would have been no Noob Saibot in the first place. He was against Quan Chi at the end of Mythologies and defeated him. Noob Saibot on the other hand serves Quan Chi. Big difference there. I think his soul could be divided like Armageddon said, but that doesn't mean he is two different people. just Noob Saibot with a tainted soul and perhaps it was somewhat untainted after he beat Blaze (somehow).

My point is they are simply not the same characters and Noob was clearly being manipulated when he died. Does that mean he is good and just being controlled? No it does not. It means that after death his tainted soul made him evil whereas when he was alive he had some humanity and actually helped Earthrealm.

It means that after death his tainted soul made him evil whereas when he was alive he had some humanity and actually helped Earthrealm.

You use "he" to refer both to Noob AND Bi-han in this very sentence. Noob is Bi-han as Scorpion is Hanzo. Both have had some personality changes and have gained flashy powers after their ressurection, but that doesn't mean they aren't the same person anymore.

People can change without being another entity, you know... But yes, I do agree with the part that Noob is Bi-han's tainted Soul. But it's still Bi-Han's Soul.

I disagree with everyone saying Sub-Zero (Bi Han) is the same as noob saibot. I Don't think there was a parasite or anything retarded like that, but, the simple fact is Bi-Han was NOT evil when he was alive. He certainly wasn't good either or else there would have been no Noob Saibot in the first place. He was against Quan Chi at the end of Mythologies and defeated him. Noob Saibot on the other hand serves Quan Chi. Big difference there. I think his soul could be divided like Armageddon said, but that doesn't mean he is two different people. just Noob Saibot with a tainted soul and perhaps it was somewhat untainted after he beat Blaze (somehow).

My point is they are simply not the same characters and Noob was clearly being manipulated when he died. Does that mean he is good and just being controlled? No it does not. It means that after death his tainted soul made him evil whereas when he was alive he had some humanity and actually helped Earthrealm.
Bi Han's soul was quite corrupt and evil, in fact it was so evil that he was sent to the 17th plain of the Netherealm, one of the deeper plains (the deepest being 20). And as far as the resurrection is concerned, sometimes beings having souls that corrupt enough, they tend to evolve into one of the native species of the netherealm including Wraiths, Spectres, Oni. Scorpion got resurrected as a spectre. Drahmin resurrected as an Oni (he was a warlord at outworld, while he was alive) and Bi Han resurrected as a wraith. So it is quite unlikely, that Noob is actually two beings.

At the same time, NRS is known to blantantly disregard the previous storylines as seen in many instances of MK9. So its anyone's call really. :)

Last edited:
hmm. I still disagree with the fact that Bi-Han was completely evil when he was alive. He had a evil taint, but his entire soul was not corrupted until he died. In the Deception ending it says were he 'still Lin Kuei, still human, he probably would have shown some degree of pride' and that he 'descended into the Netherealm free from compassion' (which I found an odd statement because I doubt he had that much compassion when he was alive).

Lets not forget that Liu Kang and Kung Lao both had tainted souls as well which allowed them to enter the netherealm. So it seems like anyone who killed anyone (even if the reasons were just un Kang and Lao's case) bore a taint on their souls.

This is kind of off topic but does anyone else find it kind of sad how Sub-Zero keeps trying to purify Noob Saibots soul? In Shoalin Monks and in Armageddon he was trying but each time he failed.

This is kind of off topic but does anyone else find it kind of sad how Sub-Zero keeps trying to purify Noob Saibots soul? In Shoalin Monks and in Armageddon he was trying but each time he failed.

I think it's very sad :cry:
He is trying to get his brother back.. but Noob is too far gone to be Bi Han ever again.
I'd love to see him return to his roots... but I'd hate to see him go.
MK needs their 100% evil member.
You know what I think is weird?
Scorpion keeps fighting Subzero (Tundra) but has never fought Noob Saibot.
I mean, he did kill Bi Han... but He has never fought Noob.
Why?

He never fought Noob because he probably doesn't even know of Noob's existence. Both have never even mentioned their nemesis anywhere in the MK franchise.

I think it's very sad :cry:
He is trying to get his brother back.. but Noob is too far gone to be Bi Han ever again.
I'd love to see him return to his roots... but I'd hate to see him go.
MK needs their 100% evil member.
You know what I think is weird?
Scorpion keeps fighting Subzero (Tundra) but has never fought Noob Saibot.
I mean, he did kill Bi Han... but He has never fought Noob.
Why?
He never fought Noob because he probably doesn't even know of Noob's existence. Both have never even mentioned their nemesis anywhere in the MK franchise.
They should bring it up in the next MK.
I'd love to see it
Me too. It'd be a match of FCKING HELL WRAITHS. How could that NOT be cool?

Couldn't agree more. I always thought it strange Noob and Scorpion never crossed paths.
A Noob/Scorpion battle would be a welcomed break from the IMO stale Sub Zero/Scorpion story--fighting since MK1[no matter who SZ's identity is, it's always been SZ v. Scorpion]

Couldn't agree more. I always thought it strange Noob and Scorpion never crossed paths.
A Noob/Scorpion battle would be a welcomed break from the IMO stale Sub Zero/Scorpion story--fighting since MK1[no matter who SZ's identity is, it's always been SZ v. Scorpion]

Exactly!
How many time are we going to hear Subzero say "I'm not the subzero you know, I am his brother!"
Well Scorpion should say, "Ok where is he, so I can kick his ass?"
Seriously, Bi Han should be looking for the one who killed him..

I kind of want Noob and Scorpion to confront eachother as well. I mean the fact it hasn't happened baffles me. Also would it not be the perfect way to have Sub-Zero and Scorpion team up like they've always kind of wanted. They share a common enemy so, there ya go.

I kind of want Noob and Scorpion to confront eachother as well. I mean the fact it hasn't happened baffles me. Also would it not be the perfect way to have Sub-Zero and Scorpion team up like they've always kind of wanted. They share a common enemy so, there ya go.

Exactly :cool:
Fire and Ice, at long last

I want to see human Kuai back in Mortal Kombat 10. Sub-Zero is one of my top 5 favorite MK characters.

I'm surprised since you've got Bi Han Sub-Zero as your profile pic. Anyway glad to see that you want Kuai Liang back as human too, this abomination knows as Cyber Subz has gotten to me.lol

Not really.
The ideal Sub-Zero / Scorpion team-up would be like in Kuai-Liang's MK9 ending.
Sub-Zero and Scorpion, NOT Noob Saibot and Scorpion
It's the one that makes the most sense, to me.
Also, it's clear at the end of MK9 that Noob Saibot had ulterior motives, rather than getting revenge on Scorpion (see Noob Saibot's ending), much less even remembering who Scorpion was since Quan Chi brain-washed him.

Last edited:
Not really.
The ideal Sub-Zero / Scorpion team-up would be like in Kuai-Liang's MK9 ending.
Sub-Zero and Scorpion, NOT Noob Saibot and Scorpion
It's the one that makes the most sense, to me.
Also, it's clear at the end of MK9 that Noob Saibot had ulterior motives, rather than getting revenge on Scorpion (see Noob Saibot's ending), much less even remembering who Scorpion was since Quan Chi brain-washed him.

Agreed, I think if anything it should be Kuai Liang as Sub Zero with Scorpion, not Noob Saibot or Cyber Sub, but I have a feeling if we get our human Sub back in MK 10 its gonna be a redeemed Bi Han, that way they can continue the Scorpion/Sub Zero rivalry, and Noob going through the soulnado would be a perfect explanation for it, theres gotta be a reason they really focused on Noob going into that souldnado, and I think its setting the stage for Bi Han to come back whole as the elder Sub. I'd prefer Kuai Liang, and feel they could do it like the poll says where he's ressurected as a human, since if he is ressurected it makes more sense to come back as flesh and blood and not a machine, but I got a hunch we're gonna get Bi Han in MK 10. And for those saying they're bored of the Scorpion/Sub Zero rivalry, I don't think its going anywhere, Scorp/Sub are MKs' Ryu and Ken, count on this rivalry lasting as long as the franchise does.

Last edited: