Starting to think we might see MK Trilogy again

MK Trilogy Again?

• sure

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • nah

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters

Havok

I for one wouldnt mind downloading mk trilogy if its ever available be it in this or the next generation of consoles in 4 years or so. Maybe if they took some infinites out just for it. And reptile's/ khameleons auto combos.
2v2 might be fun.

still I want to know what you guys think

oh and I mean the console game not mk1-3

I ****ing love Trilogy! I already have it but would still download it just so I don't have to switch disks all the time, lol.

i just hope that if they do completely re-make it, they keep that same engine, same button config, add a run button, get rid of block-punches (kara jabs, def jabs, offense jabs, etc) and remove a lot of the infinite combo glitches.... that would be a perfect way to close the chapter on the klassics era of MK.

and then release an arcade port of MK4 :D

A re-release of a game that merely enhances everything that's already wrong with UMK3? I'll pass...

umk3 is the most balanced and competitive MK outta the first 3. trilogy is bad because of it's own reasons, they didn't "merely enhance" anything from umk3. if anything, they took a great and slaughtered it with random untested bs.

Last edited:
MK9 is pretty much a remake of Trilogy. But Trilogy is a little better.

I think they should re-release it for people who never played it to see how great it was. And it's my favorite MK game btw

I will probably go to Gametrader to see if they have one I think MKT, MKM:SZ, and MkSF are the only MK games I didnt play

Sure, why not? Maybe this could be the HD 2D MK we all crave. I'd buy it, day one, no questions.

MK9 is pretty much a remake of Trilogy. But Trilogy is a little better.

I think they should re-release it for people who never played it to see how great it was. And it's my favorite MK game btw

ya, i guess in a way it is, but i'm saying we need a remake with that same game play the klassics had. they need to at least make one more game as a sequel to that era.

i think it would be amazing to see a game designed like how MK was with the technology we have now.

it needs to be re-released

that way they could fix the super long loading times. I'm sure no one wants to keep loosing to Shao Kahn and having to wait 90 seconds each time just to loose again.

makes you want to rage quit even more