Starting to think we might see MK Trilogy again

MK Trilogy Again?

• sure

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • nah

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
I'm kinda thinking maybe they may do Trilogy in HD, for Mk's 20th, it would make perfect sense, this way they only need to do 1 or 2 interpretations of each characters with the new actors/sprites instead of doing each character from MK 1-UMK 3, and this is what fans want, I'm sure something like that would be awesome. Also even though MKHDAK was officially canceled, whos to say the work they put into it isn't being used for another project? I would have prefered a true HD collection, but MKT in HD would be awesome as well, I still have mine for PS1, but MKTHD would be a welcomed addition to my library.

I'm kinda thinking maybe they may do Trilogy in HD, for Mk's 20th, it would make perfect sense, this way they only need to do 1 or 2 interpretations of each characters with the new actors/sprites instead of doing each character from MK 1-UMK 3, and this is what fans want, I'm sure something like that would be awesome. Also even though MKHDAK was offcially canceled, whos to say the work they put into it isn't being used for another project? I would have prefered a true HD collection, but MKT in HD would be awesome as well, I still have mine for PS1, but MKTHD would be a welcomed addition to my library.