Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

I think I just posted a large render with him face forward, you can cut his face out of it. It that's not what you need I can make another render.

Scorpion_MK1HD_StandRelaxed.jpg

I'll send you the file later today.

MK1_Scorp_WinPoseAnim.gif

Last edited:
I'd just like to point out that closed fist in winning pose looks weird to me.
Like it's not fully closed. But then again, if you close the fist fully will the
arm guard be sticking out to much?

That's fixed now, it was because I had the bones too far out of the palm at the time.

The first knuckle needs to be inside the palm a bit for the hand to close right, not at the edge where the finger actually stick out.

Ok Scorpion's Character Select complete. I've retouched him to match the lighting of the original as closely as possible.

Scorpion.png

That's fixed now, it was because I had the bones too far out of the palm at the time.

The first knuckle needs to be inside the palm a bit for the hand to close right, not at the edge where the finger actually stick out.

Mmmm sorry not liking this one, looks too blurry. I can get the lighting to match better in 3D, so you don't have to edit so much.

[edit]

Making Raiden's win pose for the statue now.

Last edited:
Fair enough, but you'll need to re-render Scorpion about 4 times larger than the sample I was given. The blurriness is due to upscaling. Can you render him at print resolution? Like maybe like 6000 x 8000 pixels?
Cool I can't wait for Raiden's statue

Mmmm sorry not liking this one, looks too blurry. I can get the lighting to match better in 3D, so you don't have to edit so much.

[edit]

Making Raiden's win pose for the statue now.

Haven't heard anything

Raiden mesh for Statue is in Drop box

Graphics \ Characters \ Raiden Normals

It's the mesh in a win pose with the normal maps.

There are 3 normal maps

One for the hands

One for the head

One for the rest of the body

The hat and eyes don't have normal maps, just put a gray texture on them.

I'll sent you the normal maps for Scorpion too, forgot to do that before.

Last edited:
hmm, I'm not seeing the folders are they placed inside the MK1HD folder? I can't see they are.

Haven't heard anything

Raiden mesh for Statue is in Drop box

Graphics \ Characters \ Raiden Normals

It's the mesh in a win pose with the normal maps.

There are 3 normal maps

One for the hands

One for the head

One for the rest of the body

The hat and eyes don't have normal maps, just put a gray texture on them.

I'll sent you the normal maps for Scorpion too, forgot to do that before.

Ok Bleed, Thanks for all the access to the folders..

Question, can I somehow convert reverse the process in zBrush by using the normal map as displacement maps after subdividing a bunch of times to get the details back as geometry? I would like to add the cracks on the statues this way.

I can send you the Zbrush file and you can sculpt what you want on it. I'll bake the normal maps again after, or you can pose him with Tpose master and render with the decimated High Poly model.

When this project be 100% ended, can i be the one making the setup? For that i need logo of mk1hd and an icon, i can also change the name of the window that say's mugen, its pretty easy

I don't have Internet at home, just in my smartphone lol
I check this thread anyway.
Since I don't have the final UI files and characters still in progress i'm adding arcade graphics to have something to work with