Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

I dont get it :D how somebody can say me that 3 headers in MK one fatality with Cage is Fake , to be 100% sure of that, trying to convince everyone in this ,when I'm do it dozens of times ... and not only me, maybe almost every one from old MK fans .... ridiculous...
You don't see that in real live ? You can't do it ? OK , its your problem but dont make it like a fact !

Any way ... Sorry for off topic good work guys ! I'm still follow this project and I'm cheeking the Thread almost every day .

Just prove your point with a video or stop building absurd claims. Grab your cellphone and capture yourself doing it, we are waiting ;)

Just prove your point with a video or stop building absurd claims. Grab your cellphone and capture yourself doing it, we are waiting ;)

Here is the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LHK8lurweQ somebody was post it before..
I was do it that so many times, when i was a kid, in the sql ,with arcade! Even we was take a bets who will do it first , because is not that easy ! You must be really fast with
the hands to pump forward and pump the high punch button at the right moment to happen this glitch! I try it now on MAME with but with gamepad is hard, not impossible , must training, but is hard !

MK has a lot glitches , even i was found it one, when i was 12-13 years old . With liu kang vs goro glitch, if i have time will made video late !

Last edited:
I was do it that so many times, when i was a kid, in the sql ,with arcade! Even we was take a bets who will do it first , because is not that easy ! You must be really fast with
the hands to pump forward and pump the high punch button at the right moment to happen this glitch!
You are obviously talking about 2 head Fatality, not 3 - that one is in MK2, I myself mixed it up thinking 3 heads were in MK1 but after searching on the net, I'm almost 100% sure 3 heads in not possible in regular versions of the arcade MK. I can do 2 head Fatality on Kano and ninjas without breaking a sweat, I did it few times today on MAME, trying like an idiot to do 3 heads but no way in hell, and I'm fast.

when I'm do it dozens of times ... and not only me, maybe almost every one from old MK fans .... ridiculous...
Talking about old MK fans? I'm sure you know who ded_ is then. This is his video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8h7raeObLA

I'll quote him:

yeah, 3 heads does not exist in MK1, whoever posted a video of it, is fake or made with cheat.dat file

3 heads is not wokring in t-units at least, dont know about earlier revisions

The author of the video you posted says he did it on t-unit last version 5.0.
The text "Cage Wins" just doesn't come late like in his video on any version
I don't quite think he did it like he says (t-unit, last version) He was IMO using cheat.dat or edit video. Again, I'd love to be proven wrong.

How hard can it be, record it with your cell, upload and post here.
If you look on the net, NOT ONE guy who says they did it, never posted any proof, except video posted on this thread, which is not proof for reasons already mentioned.

I won't be debating this anymore, I don't think it's possible - prove me wrong.

Last edited:
You are obviously talking about 2 head Fatality, not 3 - that one is in MK2, I myself mixed it up thinking 3 heads were in MK1 but after searching on the net, I'm almost 100% sure 3 heads in not possible in regular versions of the arcade MK. I can do 2 head Fatality on Kano and ninjas without breaking a sweat, I did it few times today on MAME, trying like an idiot to do 3 heads but no way in hell, and I'm fast.

Talking about old MK fans? I'm sure you know who ded_ is then. This is his video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8h7raeObLA

I'll quote him:

yeah, 3 heads does not exist in MK1, whoever posted a video of it, is fake or made with cheat.dat file

3 heads is not wokring in t-units at least, dont know about earlier revisions

The author of the video you posted says he did it on t-unit last version 5.0.
The text "Cage Wins" just doesn't come late like in his video on any version
I don't quite think he did it like he says (t-unit, last version) He was IMO using cheat.dat or edit video. Again, I'd love to be proven wrong.

How hard can it be, record it with your cell, upload and post here.
I won't be debating this anymore, I don't think it's possible - prove me wrong.
The video you keep posting is not proof, for reasons already mentioned.
Look dude , first i talk about 3 heads , i'm was do it and that why i don't give a "hack" about what are you talk ! I believe on that what i saw and what i do , not what are you can't do, can't see or you don't know ;) I'm was shocking on that are you don't know for this glitch because how i say before , we was doing this , 2 heads was easier , 3 is hared because you must be really fast ,with hands, but that was there, and now you try to call me lair ? ... I'm don't care about this , its your deal to think and believe on what are you want .
I don't sure which version was MK game that we are was playing like a kids, just i know Scorpion has not voice " get over here " , "Fatality" " Finish him " or the names, just what i remember that , was not voices there like is now in my Mame version .
And i dont see a point to make video , you will say again " its fake trololololo " so .. is usless to try with gamepad which is really hard to be so quick and accurate !

Last edited:
hey guys congrats on such big progress:)

one of the most important parts in this project is to make M.U.G.E.N engine gameplay as close as possible to the original MK gameplay and i think this guy interloko is genius, i mean i followed him on some of his projects in the past and he just has no limitations in M.U.G.E.N.(IMO:proud:)

Cage07.jpg

Looking sweet! I've been pretty busy at work so I haven't had a chance to update Shang's clapping but as soon as I have some free time again I'll be working on it. Did you create a mouth sock for him yet and teeth (upper/lower) with tongue?

Thanks, picture helps.

I haven't made the inside of the mouth yet and I still need to retopologize it. I'll spend some time on the hands today though, they need some help.