Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

:) He dont see anything , If he had seen a Goro, or a Liu-kang or .. sub zero/ scorpion or the fantastic backgrounds what we have here ... he would have been much more impressive :)

I do not know guys ... I'm here from the very beginning ... the atmosphere and the people were great, everyone helped with whatever he can , was ..... a great community ...

Greetings.) I recently noticed MKHD resources in MK: Devastation. I would like to know if they asked your permission. Also discussion of MKDT by Leandro™ was started here: http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/33559-Mk-mugen-mkdt

Spoiler:
9b32c8a4bb254bea2531fb622a6eeccd.png

Not that I know of but we put it out there, and I think we have more important things to worry about than chasing people with our stuff over the internet. We have no choice but to keep things private.

The crazy thing about this entire project is I've been reading about it since I used the browser on the PSP, you guys really have come so far and I hope you's find the power to finish it. Not that Netherrealm have helped exactly...

70% Complete

Cage needs animation

Raiden needs animation

Kano, Sonya are done but not ready to be shown at this time, Scorp, Sub, Reptile, Goro and Kang are done. New Shang Tsung is just about done needs morphs.

Hey, calactyte, how's the progress of the project? In how many% to the end?

70% Complete

Cage needs animation

Raiden needs animation

Kano, Sonya are done but not ready to be shown at this time, Scorp, Sub, Reptile, Goro and Kang are done. New Shang Tsung is just about done needs morphs.

does this percentage include the programming aspect also or just the art/animation?

Wow, first time I see this project and the videos, it looks amazing. MK & MK II with these graphics would be a must-play, I'm really dying to play this..

Too bad you had issues with WB, I hope at least you can present it as a mod in MODDB.COM, even if it's unfinished and/or it's not technically a mod.

Recently I've been playing many of the old games like Mass Effect with HD Mods, there's not a big difference with this case in my opinion. Besides there's already a MK2 MUGEN (Extra Mortal Kombat 2) in MODDB.

Wow, first time I see this project and the videos, it looks amazing. MK & MK II with these graphics would be a must-play, I'm really dying to play this..

Too bad you had issues with WB, I hope at least you can present it as a mod in MODDB.COM, even if it's unfinished and/or it's not technically a mod.

Recently I've been playing many of the old games like Mass Effect with HD Mods, there's not a big difference with this case in my opinion. Besides there's already a MK2 MUGEN (Extra Mortal Kombat 2) in MODDB.

I'm curious, if this were ever kickstarted where we could in theory pay to license the Mortal Kombat property, (total pipe dream) how much would you be willing to pay for it at retail? What platforms would you most like to see it on? I'm opening this question to everyone.

Personally I play all my games in PC (I even rebought many of the games I had in my xbox so I have everything in one place) and I'm not a big spender so I'd pay up to 20 bucks for it, but I'm sure people could easily pay 30 bucks for it or more.

Whoever played MK I or II back in the day would love to play them again, but right now:

- It's not that easy to buy a copy of the old games (the Arcade Kollection was removed from steam over GFWL issues, its HD version got cancelled).

- Those old graphics are a turn off and I couldn't find good mods for them like I did for other games.

- Other MUGENs aren't that much of improvement or too freestyle (sometimes removing original characters they don't like, adding new ones) and you might have to install them from an unknown website (that's begging for a virus).

In my opinion the key is keeping the game close to the original ones, including the story, and adding those beautiful graphics you have here.