Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

Everything so far is mindblowing, what are you guys doing about music and sounds? I can help with the music part if needed.

Hey Bleed, I did a few quick edits to your image based on the suggestions I gave earlier. Let me know what you think. ScorpMK1_EDITS.jpg

I don't know, what res are we working with Interloko? I can make them any size you want, it could be as big as those renders I've been posting. The only limit for me would be if I make them too big, they won't run smooth on an average computer.

I'll ask Interloko. Also, ST3RL1NGXS1LV3R wanted to do palette swaps, and asked me to tell you that they can do palette swaps of Ninjas, Robots, and other palette swaps from the game.

Here is with the last suggestions

Thinner waist

Belt moved up

Face mask smoothed out and exposed a little more toward the jaw

lats and serratus muscles showing more on the sides

Black outline on vest thinned out

Yellow part of vest made wider at the ends

Pants, sagging cloth moved closer to the legs for a straighter look

ScorpMK1_wip11.jpg

ScorpMK1_wip12.jpg

Here is with the last suggestions

Thinner waist

Belt moved up

Face mask smoothed out and exposed a little more toward the jaw

lats and serratus muscles showing more on the sides

Black outline on vest thinned out

Yellow part of vest made wider at the ends

Pants, sagging cloth moved closer to the legs for a straighter look

ScorpMK1_wip11.jpg

ScorpMK1_wip12.jpg
Fantastic!!!

Awesome work, but i think MK1 scorpion needs to gain just a little more size on those biceps and triceps , but maybe thats just me

What would you be able to do with the music?

Depends what the community wants, i can do an exact high def audio mix, or something crazy like this

this is the select screen with random instruments . done in a few minutes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzWAHeZi5HY

still missing the main melody and several instruments

Awesome work, but i think MK1 scorpion needs to gain just a little more size on those biceps and triceps , but maybe thats just me

Depends what the community wants, i can do an exact high def audio mix, or something crazy like this

this is the select screen with random instruments . done in a few minutes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzWAHeZi5HY

still missing the main melody and several instruments

Whoa, nice work! A high def mix would be great, and what you did sounds great also!

It's too hard to pose a hand with the posing tools in Zbrush, that's why I didn't bother. I'll make both fists once I get some real bones in to him.