Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

Ok Subzera,

also wanted to add that the screen height should be 800 pixels which will mean we can see more above the buddah statue and also we'll see more of the ground like the arcade.

Ah, and i really dont remember this cow. There was no, certainly, in Sega version, in Arcade too. In which one??
It's from the Arcade, these are all from the arcade;

u60zs.jpg

Hi everyone,

some Updates on Goro Lairs Stage.

gl_v2.png

Forget the flames start frame, this can be change later in the stage programing part.

Ok, it's beautiful. I love it.

Two minor tweaks for me would make it perfect.

-Skeletons should look more dirty.

-The main skeleton needs some kind of drop shadow (even if it's faked).

Other than that, It's perfect to me.

ok, i will work on it.

question for Interloko, how many layers do you want?

the front wall, the back wall and the floor?

there are objects on the floor so if we are going to use parallax on it, the objects will deform.

maybe we can cut the floor in 2, the front floor and the back floor and only use parallax on the front floor.

let me know.

You *******s and talents may actually pull this off. Keep workin. I love you all, and this shows there are actual MK fans out there. Hopefully you can break free of Mugen but it looks like your work will quickly overshadow that.

OK, i uploaded the full size stage, a lot of sites have a limit of size.

gl_v2.png

grrrrrrrrrr i dont know what is happening...

here the link.

btw, don't worry about the back wall, i know that looks like have a cut in the bone part.

The photoshop layer is fine so i just will wait to the Interloko word to know what he need.

EDIT : I removed the link

Last edited:
"Please use this file which is the correct height and width when building your background:"

Please, don't worry about the size, this is a shrunk version, at the final everything will be right. ;)
And thank you for the statue!

"Gonna keep the Pac-man symbols in there?"

Of course! ;)

"some Updates on Goro Lairs Stage."

WOW! Badmouse, you kick ass! What a wonderful thing we do, guys!;)))))

I started working on the Diagonal jump animation last night, I may have it ready for posting sometime tonight.

Goro's Lair is looking sick Badmouse, great work.

K so here's my final bridge edit Calactyte:

bridgeeditfinal.jpg

For reference:

bridgereference.png

The changes I did from the last one were firstly adding proper edges between the top and the side, since before there was only a straight blended line which was really bugging me. Other than that, I balanced the lighting out and color graded it to the original, and I think it resembles it pretty closely now. I don't have any more changes I want to make, so if you're happy with this then I'll send it to you.

Sorry for taking so long, I've struggled to find time lately but I have a lot to spare this week, so I can get on with the rest of the project smoothly again.