Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

Yeap they use diffirent shang sung but the background is from this project . I remember when its was creat, around 18-th page .
throne_room_HD.jpg

Last edited:
Any way to sign up for some make a wish foundation form where if I were to hypothetically end up with terminal cancer or something you guys would let me play this game before I die?

I recently read about Wonder Woman being screened for a little girl with terminal cancer who most likely wouldn't live to see the release date so that article sparked this post

Any way to sign up for some make a wish foundation form where if I were to hypothetically end up with terminal cancer or something you guys would let me play this game before I die?

I recently read about Wonder Woman being screened for a little girl with terminal cancer who most likely wouldn't live to see the release date so that article sparked this post
The same thing happened with Star Wars: TFA.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Spotted assets from MKHD Remix again - though probably from the same setup, but a different convention. You can still see the backdrop with Shang Tsung on the throne, which was seen at the "Video Game Show" which I posted before (page 663). This one was taken at Ghotakon. Here's a screengrab from the latest Dan Pesina interview with Laredo Entertainment, en español:

As a side note, if anyone here feels like transcribing the interview and translating into English, that would be much appreciated!!

Last edited:
Oh alright. I guess it's some kind of honor they are using your work, as long they don't make profits with it. But I guess this is not the case, right?

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 mediante Tapatalk

It doesn't bother me. I'm honored. I'd be more upset if it were NRS or WB using it without asking permission.

Oh alright. I guess it's some kind of honor they are using your work, as long they don't make profits with it. But I guess this is not the case, right?

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 mediante Tapatalk

Well, it finally happened, guys! I got a chance to see the Throne Room for the MKHD Remake up close and personal!
Spoiler:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DAXL3YZXUAIgI5Q.jpg[/img[/SPOILER]][/QUOTE]

This picture is all levels of awesome.

Also, to everyone who worked on that [B]Throne Room[/B]: Congratulations! You know you did an excellent job when the real [B]Johnny Cage[/B] and the real [B]Shang Tsung[/B] will take photos with it.