Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

As a rule of thumb, every time a foot steps down, the hip on that side is supposed to go up and backwards, and the shoulder on that side is supposed to go down and forwards.

Great work on the animation, Cris!
Keep it up!

I downloaded MK1 photos from Facebook for reference.

Its nice to see this little "Guy" finally help with the project, now that Undertalker (TLTR-LondonHellGate)
is banned, and MKTX died of AIDS.

Just kidding!!!!
Happy April Fools Day Guys!!
From www.MKProject.tk

Keep up the great work!

Last edited:
great improvement cris, congrats.... there is just a minor detail that is bugging me, looks like the upper arm is affecting too much his forearm, and since skinning should be mirrored check both arms..check that out... amazing job men.

You want to know something neat? I was watching a YouTube video posted by Retro Core called "Battle of the Ports - Mortal Kombat 神拳降臨伝説 モータルコンバット (Show #53) 60fps" over at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc7KyUUbZW0 and they started the video off with the render created for this game by Goro.

I guess this project is pretty popular, and I know word doesn't always get back to the creators... but here it is, this time, at least!

When Arq and Cris first started submitting their work in this thread, I couldn't have imagined that they would improve as much as they have. Really awesome to see.