Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

Cris please don't leave this project. Your work on Kano and Sonya is terrific. A small minority of people with less than one tenth your talent are criticizing your work. This is exactly what pisses me off about letting some of the morons speak and why I am so protective of the people who have worked so hard here.

Btw your Kano TYM is mindblowingly good! You absolutely nailed it man. Don't leave us with this fantastic animation. We want to see Kano's fatality!

All of our work is looking different because we were not well organized from the beginning, and we all have different levels of experience in one area or another. We are basically learning as we go, and it shows, but it's okay. People will compare what we do here with the stuff coming from a studio environment, but it's not realistic, not with everybody doing their own thing with no real direction.

Don't stress about people expecting something that compares with the next MK, that's a fantasy. Just use it as a way to learn about and refine your work.

Cris please don't leave this project. Your work on Kano and Sonya is terrific. A small minority of people with less than one tenth your talent are criticizing your work. This is exactly what pisses me off about letting some of the morons speak and why I am so protective of the people who have worked so hard here.

Btw your Kano TYM is mindblowingly good! You absolutely nailed it man. Don't leave us with this fantastic animation. We want to see Kano's fatality!

protective or ass licker? i don´t want think at the last....... again if you going to compare with bleed or ark, you are the user with less 1 theeth, so aim better who is the ppl that really is an idiots.
I don´t remember to anyone critizing to cris in a destructive mode.

Once time i have did a review of cris ´s sektor and you was agreed with me about an error of concept (and he got wrong my post lol) , wow for you prolly i have 1 theeth cal.

-------------------------------------

about if cris leave, IMO it´s not good neither for him and neither for project, when you abandon something like it happen 2 things:

1-or you with luck, you can apply this all knowledge to other area or project work, maybe could to help alot but keep on mind that could to bother a bit to you, when you remind sometimes your previous work project in the prosces-

2- if you back maybe to you previous project (MKDR),you could reminds almost all but you can not remind 100% the details, steps of how you were worked, and too your impresion that guided to you and the worse of the cases forgot them all about and start from zero. Beyond if you have backups, ect ect never is good idea give up.

And in this opinion, beyond of cal 's teeth mention, i am agreed that cal, you should ´nt leave, better ear him. I believe that xenon did not crictzed to you, but well never is late for learn.

Last edited:
Leaving in return to critizm isn't good way here. Instead Cris could learn more from Arq, Bleed to improve own models. About people who like anything he posted, many idiots in network don't care about quality. It doesn't mean you should never improve your skills. Anyways, I would like to check Cris updates in this topic.

All of our work is looking different because we were not well organized from the beginning, and we all have different levels of experience in one area or another. We are basically learning as we go, and it shows, but it's okay. People will compare what we do here with the stuff coming from a studio environment, but it's not realistic, not with everybody doing their own thing with no real direction.

Don't stress about people expecting something that compares with the next MK, that's a fantasy. Just use it as a way to learn about and refine your work.

This is exactly what I was talking about.

Cris, I did not mean that you're untalented and your work should be disregarded. Simply suggestions on how to improve.

2- if you back maybe to you previous project (MKDR),you could reminds almost all but you can not remind 100% the details, steps of how you were worked, and too your impresion that guided to you and the worse of the cases forgot them all about and start from zero. Beyond if you have backups, ect ect never is good idea give up.

YES, you might not remember everything, but sometimes this can be a great help to eliminate defects in the way we work. Which at the time it was the shortest way to achieve it.
Stop a little can help see if they are doing things right, slow down work that takes for wanting to end as soon as possible.
However I think that this topic is taking the same direction as mkp and if not do not act in time those involved in the project, will have the same end.
- User's talk about how they act other users.
- Discussions on a small detail that can be modified later in final stages of the project are armed.
- Part of the team that gets tired and leaves the project.
- Participation of trolls.

I would do (Bleed, Cris, Cal, Ark, uker). Create a private thread and get organized there. and just write here textually they advanced, images and animations are very time and at the time already in an advance degree 100% to close.

Humble opinion

regards

Last edited:
YES, you might not remember everything, but sometimes this can be a great help to eliminate defects in the way we work. Which at the time it was the shortest way to achieve it.
Stop a little can help see if they are doing things right, slow down work that takes for wanting to end as soon as possible.
However I think that this topic is taking the same direction as mkp and if not do not act in time those involved in the project, will have the same end.
- User's talk about how they act other users.
- Discussions on a small detail that can be modified later in final stages of the project are armed.
- Part of the team that gets tired and leaves the project.
- Participation of trolls.

I would do (Bleed, Cris, Cal, Ark, uker). Create a private thread and get organized there. and just write here textually they advanced, images and animations are very time and at the time already in an advance degree 100% to close.

Humble opinion

regards

No, because the elder "mkp" was placed in a ideology called "mk mugen comunity"...... mk HD remiix not belongs to mk mugen scene,this makes a difference. Persons like cal not belongs from mk mugen scene, he don´t understand what it´s mean , he was not there, specially if he thinks with the stupid money on head (also is funny he called to le@n as an elite dude, and in really cal believes that he is an elite boss all because he could manage 3d aplication or related, jhe!!!!!!!!! a walrus 3d creator making shang tsung and it is not trolling it is a ´fn fact). Bleed at least was in mk mugen comunity, and at least never he got bothered . it´s example. Also "mkp" is alive thanks to other mk mugen creator and ppl try to help him as posible. The comparision that you make is hypothetical. I must reminds to you that the elder mkp was more close than mk hd remix and was not posible a real discusion like happen in this topic, is not the same, also after 600 pages, is few posible that it give up, make some like it demands resistance, without this is not posible make mkp or mk hd remix project.

regards.

Last edited:
I don't think what some people say here regarding Cris's job is reason enough to make him quit, we all should take the criticism like a grain of salt, and improve what we think we are able to improve, but Cris should look back at all the improvement we did to Liu Kang thanks to uker's comments... and Cris's Sonya and Kano ARE WAYYY OUT OFF LEAGE COMPARE TO THE FIRST LIU KANG MODEL I DID, so Cris please don't leave this project, you are doing an amazing job and just play attention to good criticism... please finish your models now that you are that close.

Last edited:
So much toxicity coming from some of the guys in here.
No wonder the artists feel discouraged.

But truly, you guys are doing a great job!
My advice is to just get the job done, and when everything has been made, someone with 3DsMax can run all the material through the program and quality check it all to make it all more consistent looking.

Don't let the toxic people in here get to you!

protective or ass licker? i don´t want think at the last....... again if you going to compare with bleed or ark, you are the user with less 1 theeth, so aim better who is the ppl that really is an idiots.
I don´t remember to anyone critizing to cris in a destructive mode.

Once time i have did a review of cris ´s sektor and you was agreed with me about an error of concept (and he got wrong my post lol) , wow for you prolly i have 1 theeth cal.

-------------------------------------

about if cris leave, IMO it´s not good neither for him and neither for project, when you abandon something like it happen 2 things:

1-or you with luck, you can apply this all knowledge to other area or project work, maybe could to help alot but keep on mind that could to bother a bit to you, when you remind sometimes your previous work project in the prosces-

And in this opinion, beyond of cal 's teeth mention, i am agreed that cal, you should ´nt leave, better ear him. I believe that xenon did not crictzed to you, but well never is late for learn.

Wow... your sentence structure is damn terrible. Gave me a headache to read that

Ok gentlemen, let's move on.

Agreed! If someone wants to leave the project, let them leave and get on with something new in their life. I dont blame him for wanting to go, especially since he worked so hard and just gets insults for his work from a large number of ppl. I would do the same. But ANYWAYSSSS, I wish you all the best on your next adventure.

About people who like anything he posted, many idiots in network don't care about quality.

Le@n has described the kind of user that actually is succubus lord (also he ignored alot stuff related here).......... if toxic ppl say the truth about details, oportunist user like succubus not makes any ´fn sense, ahh and don´t forget it, mkx is a sh!T if not mk hd remix maybe not exists here.

Last edited:
toxicity coming from some of the guys in here
And who are you to judge anyone in this topic?) I respect ArqHawking's messages, always posted obvious things.
I believe Cris will back to work and take positive criticism.

P,S, Finally, I would like to check updated Tsung's model.

And who are you to judge anyone in this topic?) I respect ArqHawking's messages, always posted obvious things.
I believe Cris will back to work and take positive criticism.

... Then why did you take offense from my comment, if you are obviously not one it was directed at?

Unreal. Same noise by the same mouths.

I hope your personal trouble(s) fall in your favor, Cris Berserk.

Lovin' Tsung's direction, arq_hawkin!