Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

Guys, your job is totally awesome and deserve a LOT more attention from gamers.

If it is not possible to release this game as MK HD, would it be real to release it as some kind of "chinese copy" of real MK franchise? For example: Sonya - Ponya, Sub-Zero - Zub-Sero, you know. Just to tell lawyers just to shut up

As I understand, this fan remix and cancelled HD Kollection are two different games?

Sure we could do that but it pretty much defeats the purpose.

If Ed Boon said it was okay, or that it could be a job at NRS to get this made. I would absolutely go for it. I think he just found the sprites and thought it was something curious to post about. I remember John Tobias and John Vogel posted about it also, years ago.

Hi calactyte.
I was looking at dropbox, the image of the "final Kano 2" but not found.
[URL=http://s1290.photobucket.com/user/CrisBerserk/media/Kano/2isftlj_zpsqpnkvkl6.png.html][/URL]
I found only "final Kano 1" and this reference image, a jacket.
[URL=http://s1290.photobucket.com/user/CrisBerserk/media/KANO_ENDING_BG_B_zpsn33qmque.jpg.html][/URL]
[URL=http://s1290.photobucket.com/user/CrisBerserk/media/Kano/mS5hTXaM642QH0DULsT1Wwx4QbaPnV2rR3YNO1idRCk_zpsgzxxj0pf.jpg.html][/URL]
We have kano final 2 in some other folder?

Last edited:
No it was never made. I did make just the gun for it but someone needs to create Kano with the military jacket.

That looks really good, I would just recommend a few things if you wish to tweak them:

The animation is really good but the last pose is just too soft, you should feel more impact as the finishes his kata? or whatever is called. His right arm is weeeey too keyposed as it reaches its last position, that makes it look unnatural.
You should make his head's movement a little bit more exaggerated and also the head makes a weird movement at the end when he is raising his left fist.
Feel free to make the adjustments necessary to make your animation smooth even if those changes make the animation a little bit different than the original.
Finally the overall animation should be played faster but that can be tweaked later on.

Congrats!!

About kano ´s face Imo, is not revealing cruelty tipically like a mercenary. but at least is something. great bio.

Even in the Bio Kano, original Richard Divizio not expressed cruelty on his face.

That looks really good, I would just recommend a few things if you wish to tweak them:

The animation is really good but the last pose is just too soft, you should feel more impact as the finishes his kata? or whatever is called. His right arm is weeeey too keyposed as it reaches its last position, that makes it look unnatural.
You should make his head's movement a little bit more exaggerated and also the head makes a weird movement at the end when he is raising his left fist.
Feel free to make the adjustments necessary to make your animation smooth even if those changes make the animation a little bit different than the original.
Finally the overall animation should be played faster but that can be tweaked later on.

Congrats!!
I understand what you pointed out, but for these adjustments it changes slightly from the original version.
The hard part here is to please the public with regard to small modifications.
As for the overall speed of the animation.
The bio Original has 22 frames of animation and bio MKHD has 90 frames.
Anyway, the programmer "whoever he is" not need to use all frames of the animation, it can exclude some animation frames and use only the necessary frames.
See you soon.

Hi [MENTION=15952]Cris Berserk[/MENTION]

I'm going to PM you a link to Kano's gun. Realized I never made the strap for it though. It is pretty much 90% there you just need to add the strap to it.

kotal_friendship_by_coopnpb-d9lgcnp.png
Awesome work on Kano man