Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

[MENTION=4369]cris[/MENTION]: Can you please upload your completed assets to the Dropbox? Let me know if space is an issue. Also need the backgrounds used in Sony Portrait, And Sonya ending 1 and 2. Thanks man.

[MENTION=15952]Cris Berserk[/MENTION] I'm moving everything over to box.com which has like 50GB of space instead of 5 on dropbox.

Impressive work, Cris!
Maybe the bounce at the bottom while breathing is a bit too stiff, but great work, man!

Now that I look at it again, the shoulders appear disjointed.
The joint between the arm and the body should be located somewhere -inside- the volume that is the torso.

I do have to mention however, the great work you did with the facial animation.
The nostrils widening and the creases besides the nose are just great.

hello everyone, I just come by to say hi...
congratulations cris, great work on sonya, you are a great artist.

also I wanted to share my most recent job.... this model is for a client and we've been working on it for the past few weeks trying to get Katalin as close as possible.

hope you'll like it

Hi [MENTION=5306]calactyte[/MENTION], dropbox is full, so I can not upload.

I will be making this week a review of all my files to send them to the dropbox.
AH ... here is another animation, there are only "Bio and test your might" of Sonya.

Sonya Wins.
[URL=http://s1290.photobucket.com/user/CrisBerserk/media/Sonya%20wins%201_zpsamivbjvu.gif.html][/URL]
see you soon.

Hi Cris, your skills like animator become better and better with every animation you make. great work!
Just a little recommendation about animations, try to don't make the same movement in both arms.

i.e. in this animation in the end Sonya move her arms a little bit up and down, both arms have the same movement.
I know is veeeeery specific detail but if both arms move top and down in different speed or distance, it will look more like human movement.

I think it's not soooo big deal so the animation in very well done but just a little think to keep in mind for the next one :)

hello everyone, I just come by to say hi...
congratulations cris, great work on sonya, you are a great artist.

also I wanted to share my most recent job.... this model is for a client and we've been working on it for the past few weeks trying to get Katalin as close as possible.

hope you'll like it

She's wonderful, is very real,
probably your client will be satisfied.

Hi, looks like I'm a little late for feedbacks this time :D
[MENTION=15952]Cris Berserk[/MENTION]
The winning pose is perfect. About the TYM, I think that uKER is right: the joint of the shoulders and arm bones should be slightly more inside. Great job however :)
[MENTION=15127]arq_hawkin[/MENTION]
Wonderful job on the modelization and the texturing ! It's only cometic but I think you should add some make-up on her face texture like black eyeliner and (very light) dark eyeshadow. I think it will make her looks more feminin. I found this flyer on Internet, I think it's quite noticeable here if you compare Kitana's eyes to Kung Lao or Shang Tsung :)
mk2-flyer01.jpg

BTW, I hope your client will be happy because it's really a wonderful job :)

Hi, looks like I'm a little late for feedbacks this time :D
[MENTION=15952]Cris Berserk[/MENTION]
The winning pose is perfect. About the TYM, I think that uKER is right: the joint of the shoulders and arm bones should be slightly more inside. Great job however :)
[MENTION=15127]arq_hawkin[/MENTION]
Wonderful job on the modelization and the texturing ! It's only cometic but I think you should add some make-up on her face texture like black eyeliner and (very light) dark eyeshadow. I think it will make her looks more feminin. I found this flyer on Internet, I think it's quite noticeable here if you compare Kitana's eyes to Kung Lao or Shang Tsung :)
mk2-flyer01.jpg

BTW, I hope your client will be happy because it's really a wonderful job :)

It did Kitana, it is a dagger in his hand? Rather, it is Milena.

Kitana looks wide in the body and has weird face. Indeed, model isn't final and will look better later.
However I don't understand purpose of these works.

mmmmmmm kitana looks like an old woman? i mean in her body proportions, not seem young and eternal. Quality is really perfect, ark also this result in her fece is very closed to Katalin.

regards-