Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

When throwing a kick (or even punches for that matter), usually most of the weight of the pivoting foot would go to the ball of foot. Thus the heel for a brief moment, will be slightly lifted off the ground as foot as it is rotating.

Also, at the beginning of her kick, the knee of her planted leg is bent to prepare for the rotation.
01son.gif02son.gif03son.gif

Last edited:
Sorry for posting this here, I know it's the wrong place, but I don't have enough posts to make a topic in general discussion. Please can someone post this awesome news in general MK discussion? -

6-inch CLASSIC MK action figures coming from Storm Collectibles!!

http://news.toyark.com/2015/07/22/s...ic-figures-at-seoul-kid-and-adult-fair-170416

To keep on topic, while I am beyond excited about this news, that Goro is pretty off, particularly the head. Wish it was more like the 3D version seen in this thread!

Again, please can someone post this news on the General MK discussion board?

I'm not able to start a new topic there myself, I presume due to low post count.

[MENTION=13201]cb0363[/MENTION], you pointed out exactly what I thought needed to be adjusted about Sonya's attire! Great observations by you as usual.
Apart from that, I also thought at first that her high kick needs to be "higher", but after examining the frames of the .gif , frame 14 showed me that the height of the kick is just perfect. This looks probably only that way, because the duration, during which the leg is fully stretched is so short, so it appeared that her foot is not nearly at the same height as her head. An optical illusion.

Anyway, great work as usual form Cris-Berserk!

Excellent job!, the kicks looks very aggresive now

Its me or the knee attack feels like isnt hitting anything?, the leg movement appears to be some kind of knee raising exercise right?

Well done Cris!

Her brief now looks much closer to the one in the original.
However I noticed something about her high kick, which is different than in your previous high-kick animation: Her left upper arm is now too close to her body. That was better in the previous version because it was closer to the original.

I put the kicks next to each other to show the difference, to the left the original, to the right is your previous kick and to the bottom is your newest kick.

Sonyacrop.jpgHigh%20Kick_zpsreypxdza2.GIFHigh%20Kick%203_zpssgddbqio2.GIF

As visible, in the original, her left arm is bent in an angle and the elbow is far away from the torso.
In your previous version, the arm was already in a very accurate position.
So... Look how you did it with your low kick, the alignment of the arm is perfect. If you do that with your new high kick as well, your animation would be perfect in my opinion.
But that is criticism on a very high level, because the animation by itself looks great!

hey guys, hope you'll are doing well, I just Wanted to to know: I made the animations for goro and liu and I wanted to know if here we have a good mugen character programer willing to code those two character so I can use them in mugen, since this project won't be finished I just wanted to see in action all this things I've done in the last few years.

if someone capable of doing it is willing to take the challenge just inbox me

Awesome Cris!
Thank you for taking the time to correct the high kick, it looks perfect now!
And your new roundhouse and sweep animations, they look fantastic, fluid and energetic and almost exactly like the original!
Flawless victory for you!