Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

Hi Cris, Looking really great!

Side note: Kano 2 Statue again..when imported into 3ds Max looks like a jumbled mess. Can you try something different and export again? I'd like to finish the Warrior's Shrine stage and I can't without your Kano Statue.

Forget what I said about the Kano statue. I was able to import it into Zbrush, and add a few detail.
WARRIOR_SHRINE_HD.jpg

The Background is now complete! Started this journey October 2011. Well that took forever but, with teamwork anything is possible.

Forget what I said about the Kano statue. I was able to import it into Zbrush, and add a few detail.
WARRIOR_SHRINE_HD.jpg

The Background is now complete! Started this journey October 2011. Well that took forever but, with teamwork anything is possible.

I was worried about the statue file Kano, but you solved the problem and did a great job.
I liked the statues of Kano, Cage and the other you did an amazing job as always.

So i hear netherrealm studios told you guys you cant release this is this true? So ill never get to play this?If that is indeed true what's the point of finishing this project then? Such a bummer I was going to restore a old arcade cabinet and put new decals on it to match the original MK arcade cabinet and have it running this instead..Anyway all you rad dudes involved in this project are wizards and i idolize you all...MK is my favorite game of all time and ive been following the project forever

So i hear netherrealm studios told you guys you cant release this is this true? So ill never get to play this?If that is indeed true what's the point of finishing this project then? Such a bummer I was going to restore a old arcade cabinet and put new decals on it to match the original MK arcade cabinet and have it running this instead..Anyway all you rad dudes involved in this project are wizards and i idolize you all...MK is my favorite game of all time and ive been following the project forever

Thanks a lot for the support, but the one who told us to stop was Warner brother not netherrealm studios, why we still making assets for the game? That's a really good questions, maybe hoping God touches WB's heart and they get to see the potential we see in this game.... And also we still doing this because we love the franchise!

Well, Warner Brothers is just going by the book. Hit up Ed boon on twitter : Ed Boon (@noobde) | Twitter (he's majorly active there) with some of your models and images and I am 100% confident when he understands that you guys are just doing this as a fan deal he will support you 100% in it's completion.

Also, can we get some high res images of the environments?

Thanks a lot for the support, but the one who told us to stop was Warner brother not netherrealm studios, why we still making assets for the game? That's a really good questions, maybe hoping God touches WB's heart and they get to see the potential we see in this game.... And also we still doing this because we love the franchise!

Ok cool thank you for clearing that up.. Shame on warner brother to deny fans from enjoying such an awesome thing.All it would do is generate even more excitement for the franchise which is undeniably a good thing.

Im sure this was asked before but when is 100% completion of the project expected to be achieved..

Ok cool thank you for clearing that up.. Shame on warner brother to deny fans from enjoying such an awesome thing.All it would do is generate even more excitement for the franchise which is undeniably a good thing.

Im sure this was asked before but when is 100% completion of the project expected to be achieved..

who knows!!! we got a good percentage but still missing a lot to do, and since we can't make a working game, there won't be any 100% :(

Hi guys.

Animation Sonya being thrown.
[URL=http://s1290.photobucket.com/user/CrisBerserk/media/thrown_zpshihxbl2q.gif.html][/URL]

Oops ... Before I forget and be killed by Kano.
[URL=http://s1290.photobucket.com/user/CrisBerserk/media/Kano/Kano%20R3_zpsmzqzas1s.gif.html][/URL]

Kano was feeling very lonely.
He forced me to post it here if I refuse he would tear my heart.
For this reason he's here.
For us to remember him.
He is waiting anxious for someone to work on it, making your animations.
And then, someone is voluntary?

Hi guys.

Animation Sonya being thrown.
[URL=http://s1290.photobucket.com/user/CrisBerserk/media/thrown_zpshihxbl2q.gif.html][/URL]

Oops ... Before I forget and be killed by Kano.
[URL=http://s1290.photobucket.com/user/CrisBerserk/media/Kano/Kano%20R3_zpsmzqzas1s.gif.html][/URL]

Kano was feeling very lonely.
He forced me to post it here if I refuse he would tear my heart.
For this reason he's here.
For us to remember him.
He is waiting anxious for someone to work on it, making your animations.
And then, someone is voluntary?

That looks really good cris, the thrown animation is looking great, just make her bounce on the floor and than make her slide a little bit farther due to the momentum...

Kano looks really good, amazing how much you've improved your rendering, congrats, I suggest you download the model again cause the other day I downloaded it and the model had so much more detail on his close, and you will have fix a little bit the proportions and add more detail to his hands, shoes, textures and in fact... Everywhere since gojira really focused on sculpting the face and of course the nailed it but Kano is lacking detail.. Everywhere else!!

Great to see you back in action, congrats and keep on the great work buddy

I agree with Arq. Missing alot of cloth folds and stitching. I think if you decide to work on him you'll need to fix his body proportions a bit. It is mostly there but his pants aren't baggy enough in the crotch area. Also his waste Gi doesn't seem long enough but without side by side comparisons with the real character it is hard to tell.

Sonya throw looks fantastic!!! Make her slide across the floor a bit more as Arq also pointed out.

Regarding the animation Sonya things like speed, distance and ground level can be programmed.

As to Kano, I know that your clothing has more folds and other details.
I just posted here, as a souvenir.

I can not work in Kano making your animations unfortunately, because I still have a lot to do with Sonya.

It is sad to see an amazing job done by Mortal gojira have to wait.
So again I ask the question, is there any volunteer?

hey guys, im from Argentina, so maybe my english is not as good enough to be understanded but...
Do you all keep working in this project?
I miss Bleed and calactyte's posts, when this was barely starting... D:
You have all my support in almost everything, if i can do something for you guys, tell me please i really want this project to be finished. Hope WB understand the TONS of hours of work you've spended in this game soon

I just want to say thanks again for all your hard work on this project Cris! I've watched your skills just keep getting better and better. It is really impressive.

Hello guys! About this fact, you guys have heard of Terrordrome? is a game that uses various monsters of famous horror movies and follows the same style as this remake, and also suffered the same problem with copyright. but the author was able to work around the situation saying it was just a personal project, without seeking any profit and with that he could launch the game normally! you guys can confirm this, and download the game for free on this official facebookpage! (the website was closed, but the links is still on)

https://www.facebook.com/TRDMGAME

Looks cool. It's really hard not to think of him as an alien with those eyes. You going to do fatalities being done to goro? Like his head gets knocked off, spinal ripped or 4 arms charred skeleton?

I don't think so, in the original game he wasn't capable of receiving fatalities so, I guess this remake won't have either