Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

Great news all!

Ok to everyone who has trash talked Bleed, please apologize. This morning he gifted me with Cage and Raiden source files. He won't offer support for them since this concludes his involvement in this project. On behalf of the Mortal Kombat community, to Bleed we say thanks so much for your hard work and for letting us use them while you move on to bigger and better things. This is a huge win for continuation of this project. Bleed mentioned that both files use 3ds Max 2014 and cannot be opened without that version of the program. Also vray is required (2014 version).

I'll be putting these files up on our Box account shortly. Once again thanks so much to Bleed for reconsidering and giving us these source files!

Great news all!

Ok to everyone who has trash talked Bleed, please apologize. This morning he gifted me with Cage and Raiden source files. He won't offer support for them since this concludes his involvement in this project. On behalf of the Mortal Kombat community, to Bleed we say thanks so much for your hard work and for letting us use them while you move on to bigger and better things. This is a huge win for continuation of this project. Bleed mentioned that both files use 3ds Max 2014 and cannot be opened without that version of the program. Also vray is required (2014 version).

I'll be putting these files up on our Box account shortly. Once again thanks so much to Bleed for reconsidering and giving us these source files!

the other day I was talking to him on skype, he was really kind for sharing those files with me aswell, and it's true wal cal said, he maybe left the Project but he surely did great things for us and he inspired many of us to join the team with his great work, so, cudos to the that guy and he will be always credited for all the things he did.

the other day I was talking to him on skype, he was really kind for sharing those files with me aswell, and it's true wal cal said, he maybe left the Project but he surely did great things for us and he inspired many of us to join the team with his great work, so, cudos to the that guy and he will be always credited for all the things he did.

Oh so he gave you the files already? Good good!

Great news... So you guys got raiden, cage and also you have the ninja sources??

About goro the last gif show a kind of movement right?

Enviado desde mi MI 3W

Last edited:
no entendí lo que quieres saber de goro!! :p
Quise preguntar "el ultimo gif de goro muestra un golpe lento y sin fuerza" (slow and weak movement)?

No se porque el celular omitio algunas palabras jeje

En particular, recuerdo que esa animacion corresponderia al "gancho" de goro no?

Enviado desde mi MI 3W

Last edited:
Quise preguntar "el ultimo gif de goro muestra un golpe lento y sin fuerza"?

No se porque el celular omitio algunas palabras jeje

En particular, recuerdo que esa animacion corresponderia al "gancho" de goro no?

Enviado desde mi MI 3W

golpe lento o sin fuerza?? claro que no... try playing it on pc and not on a phone but on a pc, my plays those gift really slow

Hey, I'm back (again) with my Sonya and a new animation. Hope you like it!

http://jhonatasbatalha.deviantart.com/art/Jumping-489653980
That's just amazing, man.
The realism you achieve is incredible.
I do agree however that there's something strange with her head.
Her chin is too far from her neck, meaning her whole face should be closer to the vertical axis of the head, making the head seem smaller horizontally.

That looks amazing too.
You were right about the hair.
What doesn't look right though is the way the hand stops at the back.
Try enacting the thing.
You won't have a smooth stop at the end and the arm is moving further behind than it probably should.
The arm and hand should violently reach their limit of motion in the frame below, stop there for a second, and from there the whole arm should go down sideways into its idle position.
The limit is very close to this frame, which is where the sprites stop in the original game.

Untitled-1_zpse8937f80.jpg~original

Also, at that point I'd try to make the elbow and wrist have more of an inward arch.

Also, in this animation it becomes much more apparent how black and sleek you made his back, almost as if he had tar smeared on or something. :/
Can you perhaps try making the texture more transparent, so that the base color is still his skin tone, but has those black spots?
Just a test to see how it goes.

Last edited:
Man, how do I say thank you here ? couldn't find the button hahahaha.... good news to know that Bleed gave you the source files. Never blamed on him tho, I think everybody can see how much he contributed to this project with awesome work.

Man, how do I say thank you here ? couldn't find the button hahahaha.... good news to know that Bleed gave you the source files. Never blamed on him tho, I think everybody can see how much he contributed to this project with awesome work.
You need a minimum of 100 posts in order to use the Thanks function.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I honestly don't mind Arq's Goro's back being darker than it was in the original.

Looks better IMO

but everyone's entitled to their own opinion

Great news all!

Yes_gif_by_kimminjung-d4avb4j.gif

WE BACK!!!!

silva%20karate%20celebration.gif

apPwROJ_zps62385820.jpg

Last edited:
I honestly don't mind Arq's Goro's back being darker than it was in the original.

Looks better IMO

but everyone's entitled to their own opinion

I prefer the darker back, I'll be a lighter tone at the end, not as dark as the preview but it will definitively be darker since that was my intention

It would be nice seeing the final variation of the back color tone, your goro model its so well done that these kind of details doesnt bother at all :p

Enviado desde mi MI 3W

arq do you think it would be too hard to enhance the Cage model now you have the source file ? Among all I think he's the only one who looks too much "plastic" (specially comparing to Liu Kang)