Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

let me know what you guys think!!! I don't know what to do with the cloth since that's how it deforms due to the right arms hitting it

It looks amazing.
I just feel it's too fast and I'd expect the smile to be less of a smile and more like a smirk.
Less happy and more grim I guess.
Also, in the bottom hands, the wrists shouldn't be bending like that.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

It looks amazing.
I just feel it's too fast and I'd expect the smile to be less of a smile and more like a smirk.
Less happy and more grim I guess.
Also, in the bottom hands, the wrists shouldn't be bending like that.

thanks man, your comments are fixed now, and about the speed, I'm just matching the sprites

That looks really great to me! Wow, super impressive.

No need to hate Bleed. It is his work and his choice to do whatever he wants with it. He let us keep Scorpion and Subzero its just Raiden and Cage that we lost.

EDIT: Looking at it now the bottom arms/wrists are way off from the original pose. Take a look and you'll see the elbows are tucked back more for the bottom arms. You've nailed the top arms pretty well. I like the smile and I can appreciate that bicep flex animation too. Not worried about the cloth. I would say you should also animate a few frames of him heading back into his main fighting stance this way the cloth will have a chance to settle a bit rather than reversing the frames which will look really strange with the cloth swinging.

That looks amazing. I don't say that often either.

Last edited:
Can't you just turn off the cloth's physics for that particular animation?
In this single case I think they do more harm than good.

Damn. I remember that first animation you posted here of Liu Kang. You really have improved considerably since then. (Your Goro looks good enough to be official)
The way Goro's expression changes is really quite stunning. All the subtleties to this animation it are really help make it look more realistic.

I look forward to seeing what comes next.

The overall fluidity of the animation is much better.
The stopping of the hand is still a little too abrupt but it's not too bad.
Nice work!