Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

It's good to see you continuing to work on it.
Some changes are really good. The dynamics on the hair are REALLY impressive.

The right hand, however, still looks jerky, as if it's hitting something.

Here's a very crude mockup I did in Photoshop of what I'd expect the arm's motion to look like.
Yours is on the right for comparison.
Try to ignore the artifacts.
Consider I had to rotate the arm individually in each frame and sketch up something to cover its original position.

zUb29V.gif
SonyaFightposetest2_zps1a9d13db.gif

Also, I think the shoulders need some bouncing motion too.
And I'm not sure about the motion you added to the head. Is it me or the head is moving sideways?
The motion should be only in the direction in which you signal "yes" with your head.

Nice work. Now that I see this on my computer, I can appreciate the effort. It really helps to illustrate what you mean about the the arm looking as though it were hitting something invisible instead of circling smoothly.

Love that lineup. You can remove Raiden and Cage from there though. It is like they were never created since Bleed doesn't want to share them.

Yeah, I try to do these things because when you're doing something (like Chris or arq) and someone keeps coming and saying "perhaps this could be better" without providing an actual example of how it could be done, it's easy to get pissed thinking they're just being critical for the hell of it if you don't see how you can improve on what you did.
So I like to think this helps.

Also seeing Goro next to the other guys provides a new look at how imposing that mofo turned out.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Thats mind blowing awesome! I think his chest should puff up a bit on the inhale. I realized after I lost a bunch of weight that you notice your diaphragm breathing in your chest just as much as if not more than in your lower abdomen. That breathing looks a little intense too, maybe an inhale for first loop of frames and exhale on second loop, if that frame rate is going to stay at that speed of course. I noticed but no one else may, or care. So bad ass!

ARQ, looks great, check that probably the first and last frame is the same but very well done :)
Are you animating in Max or Maya?

BTW, will be coo try the skin shader in Liu Kang and Sonya as well, same to the hair shader. Looks really good.

Love that lineup. You can remove Raiden and Cage from there though. It is like they were never created since Bleed doesn't want to share them.

so there's no way you guys could get those assets from Bleed now?

he changed his numbers on all u guys?

Say it isn't so.

:(

BTW, How are those background stages coming along? Haven't heard any updates about them lately.

nooo. Eso goro esta buenisimo

Muy realista. da miedo

Buenisimo.

Arq podrias probar hacer a cage de nuevo, si bleed no los comparte. igual la cara del cage de bleed no esta tan parecida a la de daniel asi que hacerlo de nuevo no estaria nada mal

Back to the elephant in the room...

How are we going to get those Raiden/Cage assets from Bleed guys? (and possibly, Scorpion/Subzero Do u guys have those also?)

If Arq/Cris have to recreate them this could literally set us back another 3 years.

I have no issue with him leaving the project if that's what he feels is the right thing to do, but to leave with assets that were already created and with the intention of sharing with the community is just extremely lame.

If you want to wipe your hands clean then fine, do that. But leave the cookies on the table bro. Otherwise you just wasted your own and everyone else's time.

Reaction-GIF-Angry.gif