Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

Looks like low VRay shadow quality to me. And yes the belt does look lose.

Great looking model, though.

Oh "gad", i love what you're doing arq!

Its me or in the second picture, it looks like goro's teeth were smashed with a stone??

Enviado desde mi MI 3W

Last edited:
This is by far the best and most accurate Goro I've ever seen. How did you get the hair to look so real? Is that 3ds Max Hair and will it move dynamically?

Thanks cal, yes this is 3dmax hair, this is a diferent technique than the one I used on liu, here I made some splines wich works as a guide, attached all the splines and than add the hair and fur modifier, of course some tweaking needs to be done afterwards, but what makes this hair look more realistic is the effects I added, like frizz and kinck, I think that's how you spell it! LOL.

That makes the hair look kind of curly and finally I setted the hair with two tones, pure black in the roots and dark grey in the tips!

And of course it will have animation, just like liu's

Huge Goro fan here, and iv got to say...
That looks pretty badass!

One quick question though...
Was his abdominal area made to look different on purpose?
I mean no offense when I say this, but it kinda looks like his abs are filled with rocks.

Huge Goro fan here, and iv got to say...
That looks pretty badass!

One quick question though...
Was his abdominal area made to look different on purpose?
I mean no offense when I say this, but it kinda looks like his abs are filled with rocks.

thanks for the feedback and yes, that was done on purpose but I don't think it looks like filled with rocks though

impressive but I think goro is yellow

Goro is a Simpson?

bonestorm-2.0_cinema_640.0.jpg

Bonestorm_mk_thesimpsons.jpg

Sonya Update fighting pose.
- I adjusted the movements of the shoulders and arms.
- The head moves smooth.
- Put subtle movement in her breasts.
- I improved the animation of the bandana and waist band with the simulator clothing.

Now I will pass to the next animation, until soon.

Cris berserk, usas blender no?, no se si hablas español per bueno ahí va un pequeño tip
Para que no te aparezca el borde blanco alredor de los sprite pone
que el color del mundo sea un verde similar al del pantalon de sonya

Muy buena te está quedando
saludos

- The head moves smooth.
- I improved the animation of the bandana and waist band with the simulator clothing.

that looks great cris, congrats, love her hair animation, really suttle, just her right arm is looking a little stiff, if you can.. add it a more circular motion..

again. congrats bro

- The head moves smooth.
Man, that looks amazing.
The motion of the hair looks spot on. Same for the belt over the leg.
Now, as arq already said, while the left arm looks pretty good, the right arm is still a little stiff when it reaches the bottom of the motion. The stop is too sudden, almost as if the hand was hitting something.

Also, I think the neck could use some subtle movement too, the head bobbing slightly forward as the knees reach the maximum flexion.

I see you're in the "I've had enough of this, I'm moving on" stage. It's totally understandable. I think arq can relate to that. :)
Just take a break, do something else, and go back to it whenever you feel like doing it.
You've done a great job.