Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

That's also one of those things that can be argued that people wont be staring at up close and scrutinizing when the sprite is in motion being fought against.

thanks guys, I saw what he wrote, I didn't even think it was worth answering back.... sorry le@n, no offence, but is not the same resolution and it's not the same model, they didn't go crazy on details back then, 1 because of the size of the statue and 2 because of the resolution the game had back then, I'm pretty sure that's why they removed sonya's lipstick form the sprites and many other things. but now we have a lot graphic resolution we can take advantage of...

if I were to be 100% truth to the original, I should remove the dirt form his cloths, the scars on his face, the ripples on his skin, the dirt on his knees, the anatomy is not 100% accurate and there are a bunch of things I should remove... so THANKS BUT NO THANKS...

about the belt being loose, I said it was a pretty fast rigging, that it had a lot of errors but I just wanted to show how it looks in other position but looks like le@n didn't read it..

For more details add it will be better in goro, veins and more wrinkles more realistic he will opinion, that time they had not the technology that we have today, that's my opinion...

Hello, I'm not very participative here, but I've been following this project since the beginning and I can tell you how fascinating it's for me. Inspired by this project, I decided to redraw some sprites and adapt them to a new version, based on some redesigns I do. Hope you enjoy!

Sonya-3.gif

Hello, I'm not very participative here, but I've been following this project since the beginning and I can tell you how fascinating it's for me. Inspired by this project, I decided to redraw some sprites and adapt them to a new version, based on some redesigns I do. Hope you enjoy!

View attachment 6860

I told you on fb and I will do it here one more time.... THIS IS A MASTERPIECE

That Sonya is out of this world.
Really impressive!
Looking forward to seeing the full framerate version.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Congrats on Goro arq, really impressive, almost alive!! As suggestions I think it would be nice to have a tighter belt, and add a more "triangular" shape to the black part, just a little bit. The rest is perfect. Amazing work.

Well, here's this.
Sorry I couldn't get around to doing it before.
[MENTION=14435]MrMos3s[/MENTION], it's all yours.
Should any alternate versions or modifications be necessary, just let me know.

SonyaBG_zps4a0eb746.jpg~original

Last edited:
Well, here's this.
Sorry I couldn't get around to doing it before.
[MENTION=14435]MrMos3s[/MENTION], it's all yours.
Should any alternate versions or modifications be necessary, just let me know.

SonyaBG_zps4a0eb746.jpg~original

that looks great bro, nice job on the buildings, I think they should be a little bit darker though, great job.

The buildings are there only because I didn't crop the picture.
They just were there in the photo I used as a base.
Were you thinking of actually using them?
Never thought of that but...

The buildings are there only because I didn't crop the picture.
They just were there in the photo I used as a base.
Were you thinking of actually using them?
Never thought of that but...

I don't know, might be a good idea, that would give a little bit of perspective and deepness to the background I think