Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

Sonya updated.
I made some adjustments as suggested.
The difference between the three is the facial expressions.

Sonya 1 - serious or regular expression.
Sonya 2 - Expression of anger.
Sonya 3 - Expression slight smile.

So I ask you all.
Which one?
View attachment 6255

Hello Cris Berserk,
you made some very good adjustments there, almost identical now to my version, very well done, congrats!
I'd say a mix between the first and the last mouth expression would be best, not as serious as the first one,
not as smiley as the third one.
Again, I'm almost certain that in the original she was slightly smiling but not as pronounced as in the third
image. I think that it could also make sense as a part of her battle tactic in MK1, to slightly smile - to fake a
nice woman to make her opponents underestimate her, then surprising them with quick kicks!
To somehow make it clear, I showed some parts of her standing animation from the original that made me think
she was smiling.

mkya0022crop.png mkya0025crop.png mkya0027crop.png mkya0028crop.png

You should pay special attention to her cheeks in the face, they are higher and more pronounced, just as if
she was smiling. I know it's difficult so see because of the low resolution in the arcade version, but
noticable. But overall, this is a minor thing so I won't really insist on that.
Apart from the mouth expression, you nailed it with the rest of the face in my opinion, and are done with it.
But maybe others see some things which need to be done, which I didn't see now.
Anyway, good job!

Tekken Zaibatsu!!? I haven't been on that website in over 10 years! I remember you on the OBS show and you talking about bringing the MK Project community together in a positive way to help each other out. Heck that's how I found out about This project. I take my hat off to you Tom for what you're doing.

about sektor ´s helmet mmmmmmmmm imo its need more intensity of lights and some more shaders for make it more realistic

Last edited:
Warning to everyone participating in flaming each other, cut it out or I'll have to resort to infractions or bans. If you can't follow the rules, leave.

If anyone sees someone breaking a rule, please don't respond to them, just hit the report button. Responding can get you in trouble yourself, depending on what content you use.

Lets keep this thread going in a positive direction, thanks =)

Hello guys, another update Sonya.
I made changes in color of the skin and clothes, to stay as close to the original.
And I made a little adjustment in the expression "3 Smile".
With respect to the shoulder, I look a gif photoshop.
What about facial expressions, we have two votes in the expression number 2.
continue voting staff.
See you soon.
Sonya 39 exp.jpg

Click for full size.

attachment.php