Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

Sorry for the delay, here are 3 new face versions for Sonya to choose from.

View attachment 6248 View attachment 6249 View attachment 6250

I tried to adress the issue of her small face by enlarging it and moving the whole face a bit lower.
Then I tried to find a middle ground in the mouth expression.
What do you say? Personally, I like the first one best, because it looks cutest. But of all three the third image is probably the closest to the original Sonya face in MK1. If needed, I can still make adjustments, I am in the right mood at the moment! :) But I think to enlarge the face further would not look good at this point, then it would look too big compared to the rest of the body. But feel free to suggest what to improve.

BTW, Arq, your animation now looks really phenomenal, smooth, realistic and perfectly matching the original. I don't know how to top that!

I choose the first image.
I will make adjustments to the nose and between the face and ears, and then post the picture.
And then we'll decide on his facial expression.
1 - expression of anger.
2 - serious or regular expression.
3 - expression of a slight smile.
For now this.
Good job @ errormacro08, congratulations.
Until the next update.

Thank you too, Cris Berserk, for accepting my suggestions. I wasn't too sure if my suggestions were even wished for, but I just had to point them out because I like the first MK Sonya so much. Keep up the good work, and I am looking forward for your next adjusted Sonya!

I will make adjustments to the nose and between the face and ears, and then post the picture.
1 - expression of anger.
For now this.
Until the next update.

Don't forget to send the model over to Arq to be animated once you've perfected it.

About Interloko and Demo.

Mugen 1.1 was an unrealeased alpha engine, so no demo was going to be released.
Once 1.1 was released, I asked again for a demo and the consensus in the thread
was that they wanted to release a full polished game, not a demo.
WB then sent a pre C&D. No working anything at all can be made.

Interloko had videos of the demo chars on youtube for awhile. None of the other
team members here were interested in releasing a partial demo until now.

Its not Interlokos fault at all. Thats rubbish.

Don't know what you're talking about.
Cal has been asking for a working proto with Cage and Sub-Zero for as long as I remember.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

@Tom

Not true. I've asked for Interloko to make a playable version which would be released to just the team. Not something that would be publicly available. Yes unfortunately Interloko has basically disappeared so it is 100% his fault. Soon we'll have 3 characters and yet I doubt we will see progress. Interloko has a life outside of this stuff and no one is faulting him for that. But the reality of it is he's had at least 1.5 years to make a working demo with Scorpion and Sub-zero. I rushed to get all the projectiles finished so that he would have no problems. I don't think he even checks this thread anymore. Yeah he has pretty much let everyone on this team down. I wonder if he realized somewhere along the way that he simply cannot use mugen to make this and then sort of lost interest after that.

About Interloko and Demo.

Mugen 1.1 was an unrealeased alpha engine, so no demo was going to be released.
Once 1.1 was released, I asked again for a demo and the consensus in the thread
was that they wanted to release a full polished game, not a demo.
WB then sent a pre C&D. No working anything at all can be made.

Interloko had videos of the demo chars on youtube for awhile. None of the other
team members here were interested in releasing a partial demo until now.

Its not Interlokos fault at all. Thats rubbish.

@Tom

Not true. I've asked for Interloko to make a playable version which would be released to just the team. Not something that would be publicly available. Yes unfortunately Interloko has basically disappeared so it is 100% his fault. Soon we'll have 3 characters and yet I doubt we will see progress. Interloko has a life outside of this stuff and no one is faulting him for that. But the reality of it is he's had at least 1.5 years to make a working demo with Scorpion and Sub-zero. I rushed to get all the projectiles finished so that he would have no problems. I don't think he even checks this thread anymore. Yeah he has pretty much let everyone on this team down. I wonder if he realized somewhere along the way that he simply cannot use mugen to make this and then sort of lost interest after that.

interloko does checks this thread, he thanked my post a few hours ago

1 - expression of anger.
For now this.
Until the next update.

I choose the first image too ! the first image is more detailed and with more female curves.

@Tom

Yeah man, I'm strictly talking about a public demo.

Bleed has also had the ninjas working in mugen for a long time as well.

Sonya updated.
I made some adjustments as suggested.
The difference between the three is the facial expressions.

Sonya 1 - serious or regular expression.
Sonya 2 - Expression of anger.
Sonya 3 - Expression slight smile.

So I ask you all.
Which one?
Sonya 37Expr.jpg