Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

LOL, nobody asked your stupid opinion about that.) I haven't see your works,
except awkward Kano MK1, Dark Monk. Typical MUGEN content, no qualitative work.

P,S, We ended here, I don't want to talk with school kid.

Last edited:
Like improving your stages which aren't perfect.
I'll upload specific example, look at yours 'Throne Room'. Carpet should has different pattern/colors
like it was in MK1.

ad5aef4285a6.png

0acf477a9b78.png

Last edited:
Excellent, perfect, better than that impossible, like the original, I can not wait to see liu with his every move ready, Arq congratulations for the good work.

Sorry for the delay, here are 3 new face versions for Sonya to choose from.

Sonya 33a.jpg Sonya 33b.jpg Sonya 33c.jpg

I tried to adress the issue of her small face by enlarging it and moving the whole face a bit lower.
Then I tried to find a middle ground in the mouth expression.
What do you say? Personally, I like the first one best, because it looks cutest. But of all three the third image is probably the closest to the original Sonya face in MK1. If needed, I can still make adjustments, I am in the right mood at the moment! :) But I think to enlarge the face further would not look good at this point, then it would look too big compared to the rest of the body. But feel free to suggest what to improve.

BTW, Arq, your animation now looks really phenomenal, smooth, realistic and perfectly matching the original. I don't know how to top that!

wow le@n, this carpet with saturated colors seem more cartoonish than 3d realistic work :D................. ok it´s a carpet for kids, thank you XD

ps: i am agree we ended here, in fact, everyone shall not pay atention to you le@n, cause nobody talks with babies XD

Last edited:
I like the first one. Did you get access to the 3D model? If not making tweaks in 2D can only be used for reference. I'm guessing that is your intention since frame by frame edits would be tedious.

Ahh, thank you for the feedback, I've been waiting for so long... ;)
I'm glad that there are some images in the three that you both would accept!

Cal, no, I didn't have access to the 3D Model yet, and was hoping that my pictures could serve as a general reference for the proportions and the look of the 3D Model. You're right, frame by frame edits would be tedious, so adjusting the 3D model itself would be better. I must admit, however, that my modeling skills are rudimentary at best, my method is to move the vertices around by hand if I want to change proportions, so that could take a long time to do bigger changes.
Glad you like the first one though, I like it best, too. I leave it up to you now to decide which of the three images should serve as the reference for Cris Berserk. As always, I can still make changes to it if necessary, I am still in the right mood.:)
Cheers.

You can choose whichever one you like.
As long as the change is for the better, it's all good.
If further adjustment is needed we can always suggest it.

Alright, this is fine by me!:)
Then I would choose the first one if it is an improvement.
I shall leave it at that for now and will be ready should the need arise.
Thanks again for the feedback and I am glad I could help!
A nice day to you,
EM08

The way you 'tell it like it is' makes everyone want to ignore you. You make some over the top statement that seems almost angry and then expect everyone to take you seriously. I don't know you, so why should I respect you when you've just made a nasty criticism of my work. You did this with Bleed's fatality animations months ago and now you are doing it again with Liu. Then you get all bent out of shape when people ignore your comments. The reality of it is we are doing this stuff for free so make respectful comments and you'll be respected. Otherwise why should we waste our time responding to you?

I did what with Bleed's fatality animations now?! Plain lie and there's no other way to put it! In fact, almost everything you said here seems like cheap spinning that is meant to draw attention from problems that are pointed out. That's right: I rarely post, but when I do, it's because I notice something that needs to be taken care of and it apparently went under everyone's radar. So excuse me for writing constructive criticism instead of pointless praises...