Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

Tarkatan Trash:
and? not all in life is about money and copyright, we fans have the election (supposly the power) of reflect the sales of mk franchaise
or not?

If we the fans not show anything like mk hd remix ´s example, is pretty sure that wb shall still release crap stupids games like mk9....... more clear?
no matter in really what copyright Wb have. In really matter much if we the fans, that wb starts listen to us. Mk hd remix is a powerfull reason without care if wb decided or not change anything. worth the effort in do it.

But is necessary that all the mk fans take awareness of this, and if there is not unity, all in vain.

Last edited:
and? not all in life money and copyright, we fans have the election (supposly the power) of reflect the sales of mk franchaise or no?

If we the fans not show anything like mk hd remix example, is pretty sure that wb shall release crap stupids games like mk9....... more clear?
no matter in really what copyright Wb have. In really matter much if we the fans, that wb starts to listen to us. Mk hd remix is a powerfull reason without care if web decided or not change anything. worth the effort in do it.

Show me what law gives us the right to use the names and likenesses of someone else's intellectual property as our own product.

Why don't we have a right to sell a cologne using the name of "Mickey Mouse"? Why was Capcom forced to change the name of their boxer character to Balrog in the West?

Either respect WB's intellectual property rights over MK, or get your ass in jail for the rest of your life!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Well i see that you are distorting the point in one direction. You talk other things that me never talks here. Maybe a misunderstanding, idk.

I have understood that mk hd remix is fan game and if me not remind bad, i saw 2 or 3 pages ago that this game is repecting and regonzing WB copyright. Also mk mugen games does it.
Go the last mk tx game vid by kage in this same forum and you i´ll find the midway copyright at least :D.
Is more me is not talking about if we the fanatics have the copyright of mk.
But yes we have 2 rights like as clients of video games:
1 we the fans can force to Wb or NRS that listen us on any way, mk hd remix seem scream something to the 4 winds, that its more interesting than nrs team

2- we the fans can affect the WB ´s sales if next mk have more dissapointed things, very contrary to bleed ´s example in how they should to work in mk franchaise... i consider that its more remote and hard to do

mmm do you play trash metal? who has said "open mind for different view and nothing else matters"??
you care much the wb copyrights.

Last edited:
Well i see that you are distorting the point in one direction. You talk other things that me never talks here. Maybe a misunderstanding, idk.

I have understood that mk hd remix is fan game and if me not remind bad, i saw 2 or 3 pages ago that this game is repecting and regonzing WB copyright.
Is more me is not talking about if we the fanatics have the copyright of mk.
But yes we have 2 rights like a clients of games:
1 we the fans can force to Wb or NRS that listen us on any way, mk hd remix seem scream something to the 4 winds, that its more interesting thant nrs team

2- we the fans can affect the WB ´s sales if next mk have more dissapointed things, very contrary to bleed ´s example in how they should to work in mk franchaise... i consider that its more remote and hard to do

Fans do NOT have a right to use someone else's property without physical written permission of that propery's owner. What makes you believe the contrary?

Someone suggested earlier that the game should be released under title 'Mortal Combat' and the names of the characters should also be slightly altered... I don't think that is a good idea since WB could file a suit anyway on account of likeness and win the case without much hassle (just like they did back in the day with Dan Pesina when he was posing as Cage for another fighting game). :( Here's my suggestion: finish the project and have someone from, say, the third world country (by all means a country where WB can't touch you) sign his name on it and take credits.

Someone suggested earlier that the game should be released under title 'Mortal Combat' and the names of the characters should also be slightly altered... I don't think that is a good idea since WB could file a suit anyway on account of likeness and win the case without much hassle (just like they did back in the day with Dan Pesina when he was posing as Cage for another fighting game). :( Here's my suggestion: finish the project and have a someone from, say, the third world country (by all means a country where WB can't touch you) sign his name on it and take credits.

Too late! WB already knows who did this! Even if Starvin' Marvin does the remake, Bleed can still be held responsible!

Never is late............. onlyone bleed is not enoght, not for this idelogy. IF we the fans starts to take awareness and make unity, maybe things shall be better. and enought i have interpreted bad the tarkatan ´s last post when in really is a ticrro quoting.

ps: i did not readed TT post more up:
I am talking other thing not about copyrights. Also like the user from mk:megatrilogy has said, about for the use of mk name, Wb never cared anything.Specially if the game is free, like happened with all the mugen comunity.

Also the maybe the law is written but when law do not earn money, in the case of mk for fanatic is allowed. In really problem is not the copyright. Problem is that Wb and Nrs is taking a bad image cause a group of mk fans are rocking 1000 times better than Nrs and this in any way is affecting to wb prolly with sales or something relationated.

Last edited:
Never is late............. onlyone bleed is not enoght, not for this idelogy. IF we the fans starts to take awareness and make unity, maybe things shall be better. and enought i have interpreted bad the tarkatan ´s last post when in really is a ticrro quoting.

ps: id dint read TT post more up:
I am talking other thing not about copyrights.

Drop it already! Bleed was issued a legal binding cease and desist order! Bleed is going to honor it to the exact letter; why can't you do the same?

Tarkatan Trash, at the moment I'd say you're the problem in being the one feeding the troll.
Who cares if he likes it or not?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Tarkatan Trash, at the moment I'd say you're the problem in being the one feeding the troll.
Who cares if he likes it or not?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I think it's rather entertaining watching him whine like that.

TT:
Cause i am not conformist and i´m not fearful. Also bleed received a warning in phone not other things
or yes?

the same example has happened with terrordrome game and wb got a bicht capitalist image in excess and who plays his stupid freeddy krueger in mk9?

In others words why not wb dares to make a jugdament procces against to the all mk fans and all mk mugen fans? mmmmm money means shit suddenly.

Last edited:
Cause i am not conformist and im not fearful. Also bleed recieved a warning in phone not other things
or yes?

the same example has happened with terrordrome game and wb got a bicht capitalist image in excess and who plays his stupid freeddy krueger in mk9?

In others words why not wb dares to make a jugdament procces again to the all mk fans and all mk mugen fans? mmmmm money means shit suddenly.

literacy%20cat.jpg

umad?

I think it's rather entertaining watching him whine like that.

Arguing with him is like beating on a disabled person. You just shouldn't do it. He is either really young or has some form of mental ailment which prevents him from seeing any perspective outside his own. Pointless to argue with a person who is completely illogical. Ignoring has worked wonders for me. In fact it has made me feel less stressed.

Arguing with him is like beating on a disabled person. You just shouldn't do it. He is either really young or has some form of mental ailment which prevents him from seeing any perspective outside his own. Pointless to argue with a person who is completely illogical. Ignoring has worked wonders for me. In fact it has made me feel less stressed.

I still take pleasure in watching illogical people whine.

and it is past your fear time?
trolling by you, not for me T T :D.

ps: cal, offcouse i am the headless horsemen from Sleepy Hollow, you are right :D

Last edited:
Too late! WB already knows who did this! Even if Starvin' Marvin does the remake, Bleed can still be held responsible!

I don't think they'd be able to pin anything on him if he backs out of the project... After all, his sprites are already out there (as seen in drunk Scorpion animations) and he was still not issued with a subpoena. He can't be held responsible for other people misusing them (which they undoubtedly will).