Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

The TYM animations have to be in the right size. To don't give extra work to Interloko. Let's make he concentrate only in the program part.

Can someone confirm exactly what size they should be so it doesn't waste anyone's time. Do you use Bleeds TYM renders of Scorp/Sub as a size comparison?

This should be the scale for TYM as far as I know:

oHfOf3W.png

MULropI.gif

And this for regular gameplay:

3sKMT6r.gif
jfzh.gif

Last edited:
Yeah it is really impressive actually. I remember thinking when I first played MK1, man can the graphics get any better than this? It looks real! Hehehe.

Man, gotta love what these guys achieved with like 7 frames.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Yeah.... whatever, not even going to bother reading that reply. It's funny how some people find something they like and all of a sudden feel like they are relevant, or have some type of control over it.

Anyway, I'll have the second ending for Raiden tomorrow, I'm off work so I'll get that finished.

I know you guys probably have sound/music covered, but thought I'd offer any help if it's needed. I do freelance audio engineering - more of the mixing/mastering side rather than compositions - so if you need any help on that side of audio I'd love to have a go at a track, if Justin would be open to hearing a fresh set of ears on the mix only. I think he's doing a great job on the compositions and everything, don't want to mess with that lol. Or even if it's just editing sfx, getting things are normalized and formatted right I'd be glad to help out.

wow calactyte... Who do you think you are to question someones work ethic or/talent just because they don't spend every free moment working on a non-paying side project? You should feel lucky to have anyone's help... especially since you can't do the actual work yourself.

I've read all your posts and if I were ANY of the folks that you have made backhanded comments to including Bleed and Interloko I'd tell you to piss off and do it your damn self.

I think you owe Interloko an apology seriously... People have lives and even more so, they may not have the motivation to want to work on a project like this, but that has NOTHING to do with someones work ethic!

This project promised a lot...

Oh well, I'm disapointed. Now I know this is not going to be finished ever and I'm leaving for good, but before that:

Bleed: You're a QUITER and that sorry excuse of you enfuriates me a big deal. Build your character and stop making excuses like "if this were a real job". Your behavior of making Nightwolf and shit like that is a disrespect to the people who have been working so hard on this. You cannot just say "if I feel like it I work 5 mins in something, then go to do something else until I feel like it again, like in a month"...!!!

You're literally bleeding this project with your shitty attitude. Grow up some pants and admit you cannot commit to anything.

It really pisses me off that such awesome project is so dependant on people like you, because now I know it will never be finished.

Man, you need a psychologist.

Bye

I honestly think CARZ is a sociopath. Psychologist, that's pretty funny.